So for the first time in a few years, our school has built i think 3 snow days into our school-year. We haven't used one yet. I live on the east coast of the US and we're supposed to get around 3 inches overnight. Our superintendent is so stingy on giving our district off for the day and I know he's going to pull the same **** tomorrow. It usually ends up that our school district is the only one in the area that doesn't get off and it will probably be the same tomorrow.

Anybody get a lot of days off because of snow? Anybody in the same situation as me?
/discuss
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
i woke up this morning and my mom is like go back to bed you dont have school and i was like WTF thats awesome i didnt even know why but i dont really care we got off on short notice, i used to thnik our school was stingy about it but today proved me wrong i guess
I'm sorry your life is so terrible, TS.

And I've had about 2-3 snow days this school year. I'm content.
The.
im from New Jersey and we didnt get any snow days yet either.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
^ do you live in the midwest? i had the same expirience

edit...my post hapened a little late...i meant the first person to respond up there
This month, i'm sure we've had 5+ snow days already, I mean one week we went to school twice, we havent gone on a monday due to snow for the last 4 weeks, plus the snow days in previous months. Its insane, I mean, more then one of those snow days, it was perfectly sunny.

Canadian winters ftw! The snow is up past my twat here, and i'm about 5'3
call me Shelby

my college has canceled classes twice this semester because of huge snowfall or insane coldness. This has been completely unheard of in the past, so I'm pretty happy.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I've had at least 5 'till now in this semester
Doowop dooby doo doowop doowah doolang
Blue days black nights doowah doolang!
Quote by ateitup
^ do you live in the midwest? i had the same expirience

edit...my post hapened a little late...i meant the first person to respond up there

yes southern illionois

and hopefully we get off tomorw too
WTF? at my old school you never had snow days, even that time it snowed 2 feet. People are such wusses on the east coast.

Haha actually I live in Baltimore now, so we get loads of snowdays but still they're pointless.
i had an ice storm, missed a week of school and finals
but no power for about 4 of them
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
theres a foot and a half of snow here all winter and we do get any damn snow days so its complete crap that a lot of u guys dont go to school when thers half an inch of snow
I've had nine... its almost getting boring..

Anyone have any pretty easy songs I should learn?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Yo, TS, I live in near Springfield and I'm hoping for a snow day tomorrow.
Quote by Broadsword
I posted this in the last one, but yeah, some old dude in a McDonalds in Alabama called me an aardvark.

Quote by Nirvana1218
Yo, TS, I live in near Springfield and I'm hoping for a snow day tomorrow.

what town u live in? we better get off
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
how much snow is on the ground, They wont call a snow day here unless weve gotten over 3 feet and the roads are not plowed.
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
I have had 3 snow days this year. THREE. Dear god, if there is school tomorrow I am going to kill someone.

My school is extremely stingy as well, we have had students crash their cars due to bad road conditions.

I
Hate
My
School
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Lol. My school is retarded. We got a snow day when there wasn't snow. But when we got 3 inches of ICE we had to go to school and 7 people wrecked. Also my bus broke down and we had to wait 30 mins. for another one 3 degree weather.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
We haven't had any in my school district yet, but we've had the snow for it. All of the districts around us had the day off (finals day, no less), but we were in school. Buses crashed and cars crashed, people showed up an hour and a half late, but school went on.
I've had a lot this year, because we've had at least 3 occasions when we have gotten 15 cm overnight, and numerous others where freezing rain has made it impossible to drive safely.
I go to a 6th form college in durham and as soon as i hear that there is snow where i live 12 mile away, i am out of there and on the next bus home. I have pulled this trick like 3 times in 2008 already.

snow days. The last one i just got stoned
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
eh, tomorrows gonna be our 5th snow day, either that or were gonna get out early, were supposed to get about a foot starting around 6-7 tomorrow. so either theyll save our last snow day and send us in and let us out, or well have no school both work for me. lol.
John Entwistle is my God. RIP.

listening to you, I get the music, gazing at you, I feel the heat, following you, I climb the mountain, I get excitement at your feet.
<3 tommy.
Southern Maryland here, hoping for that first snow day tomorrow. Not looking forward to the power outages from the ice though.
Oh boy. My superintendent is so stingy, we haven't gotten a standard snow day in almost seven years. Our last "snow day" was just a day where we had to go to the closest public school to our house so we didn't have to travel far.

Chicago gets too much snow for this bull****!
Quote by SoccerRM1
So for the first time in a few years, our school has built i think 3 snow days into our school-year. We haven't used one yet. I live on the east coast of the US and we're supposed to get around 3 inches overnight. Our superintendent is so stingy on giving our district off for the day and I know he's going to pull the same **** tomorrow. It usually ends up that our school district is the only one in the area that doesn't get off and it will probably be the same tomorrow.

Anybody get a lot of days off because of snow? Anybody in the same situation as me?
/discuss

You're a fucking pussy .

It's not uncommon for my town to get a foot of snow overnight and not even get a delay. Count yourself lucky.

Remember last year when you saw on the news of that town in upstate New York? The one that got damn near 10 feet of snow and had to have the government help get rid of the snow? Yeah, that's where I live. Oswego County, New York.
TS, I live about 15 minutes away from Springfield (in Media). I have a few friends that go to SHS. It sucks that you guys usually don't get off when everyone else does. I'm hoping for an early dismissal tomorrow.
fght ff yr dmns. wrt sngs n yr slp. fight yr dmns your DEMONS. w lv y. w mss y. i lv y s mch tht t hrts m hd.
We've used two so far. We should have used three but the one day in which everyone called off we had an in service.
If its terrible outside I just stay home. But that's only when there is a **** load of snow. I have to take the bus to school and then its a fair 5-10 minutes walk from the stop to the school, depending on the ice on the pavement that is.
5 here as well
Canada ftw
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!