Anyone else dig this guy? I just started listening to his radio show recently and I think it's phenomenal. About 2 years ago I stumbled upon his documentary Terror Storm for free online somewhere and thought it was pretty amazing but didn't really get too deep into it. A few months ago I was at best buy and saw that he had a new documentary out on dvd called End Game. I watched it and was pretty blown away. I started researching the crap out of issues I never really knew or cared much about before and became shocked at the difference between what schools and the mainstream media tells us and what the actual facts are. I'd highly recommend this to documentary to anyone who's ready to wake the fuçk up. He's got a radio show that's broadcasted on sunday through friday and like 7 or so documentaries out and a few books. I just get his radio show through podcast. Check out his web site at www.infowars.com
Quote by IdleWillKill
he had a new documentary out on dvd called End Game.

i just lost the game
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by SchecterC-1+Man
You saw End Game too? Pretty amazing **** isn't it? Of course, there are gonna be the fools who say that it's all complete BS, but really...A plane that small can't take out the twin towers, man. All entitled to their own opinion, though.
Anyways, yeah I was pretty shocked too when I saw it.

Well, don't get confused. The planes DID hit the towers. That's for sure. But yeah, there were explosives in the building that were planted there ahead of time. The firemen heard it, the survivors heard it. The mainstream media ignores it.
Quote by IdleWillKill
Well, don't get confused. The planes DID hit the towers. That's for sure. But yeah, there were explosives in the building that were planted there ahead of time. The firemen heard it, the survivors heard it. The mainstream media ignores it.

nono, I know they hit. But I mean, the impact from a single plane can't make a tower like that pancake. Plus, when he slowed it down, you could see the puffs of white smoke coming out before the next level came down. Yeah, there definitely were explosives.

I'm glad to talk to someone who thinks the same as I do haha
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
It's not a matter of thinking, really. It's a matter of fact. I didn't believe it when I first heard these theories. I did some heavy researching. Look at building number 7. The media didn't cover any of what happened to building number 7. That one went to down like a freaking pancake and was hit by nothing! Watch that clip and watch a clip of a controlled demolition and they are IDENTICAL. That's one thing people never talk about when they're calling 9/11 truthers crazy.
Yeah, I know. And on a building's roof that was about...500 feet away? I forget how far. But they found human remains on the roof. Bones and such. What kind of simple pancake collapse launches people 500 feet?

I did the same as you, also. I wanted to believe all of it the first time I saw it, but researched all the stuff he mentioned anyway
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Yeah. That Zeitgeist film, for example, is kind of garbage. The 9/11 and Federal Reserve segments are pretty accurate but I have no idea where he came up with half the crap on the religion section. I can't find anything about any of that. Thought-provoking film, nonetheless.
Yeah I've known of him (although I don't listen to his show) for years. He sounds like a fucking bull dog when he's angry
The guy is so boring. I can't even stand his slanted opinions due to his overall crappy standing and speaking. Put a little flare or something in your movies, then maybe someone will pay attention.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Sometimes, yeah. Endgame and Terror Storm kept my attention. You gotta give him credit though, man. He's one of the few people taking leadership on this type of thing. You gotta respect him for being so passionate about what he does too.
I had like 4 or 5 of his movies, given to me by some girl who was all in to him. I tried to watch one about "secret military police" or some crap. He was just standing in front of some building talking, for like 30 minutes. I had to turn it off. If you want to talk for 2 and a half hours, good for you, but don't expect anyone except conspiracy nuts to watch it or take it seriously.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
I made a thread about him a few months back about him, as well.

I think he has some great points, and it's truly eye opening stuff, for the most part, but sometimes I think he needs to calm down.

I love his enthusiasm, but he can go CRAZY!
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
You want a conspiracy nut, go check out David Icke. That is the definition of conspiracy nut. Alex Jones is just a alternative media journalist. He doesn't present theories. He digs deep into things and presents sources and facts behind what he says. David Icke will go on about how the president has reptilian blood, jesus was a ufo, etc. and use nothing but his own supposed visions to back it up.
Quote by IdleWillKill
You want a conspiracy nut, go check out David Icke. That is the definition of conspiracy nut. Alex Jones is just a alternative media journalist. He doesn't present theories. He digs deep into things and presents sources and facts behind what he says. David Icke will go on about how the president has reptilian blood, jesus was a ufo, etc. and use nothing but his own supposed visions to back it up.

Wait wait, you dont thinka guy that says robotic people who wanna take over the world backed up by no physical evidence and quotes taken out of context isn't a conspiracy theorist?
Alex jones is a true freedom fighter for sure! Anyone who thinks his a nut should check out all the things he sais! In the end you wont regret it, you'll just wonder how you could be in such denial!

Crush The NWO!
Yeah i'm a big fan of his, along with my brother, he's a cool guy.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by bahari
Alex jones is a true freedom fighter for sure! Anyone who thinks his a nut should check out all the things he sais! In the end you wont regret it, you'll just wonder how you could be in such denial!

Crush The NWO!

I have checked what he say's it's all bull****, he takes facts and stretches them till they fit his bull**** theories.
alex jones rocks

do any of you know when endgame 2 comes out?
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Ok, if there really were bombs in the Twin Towers, why wasn't there a shred of physical evidence of explosives found in the aftermath?

Oh wait, they found thermite right? No, they found manganese, sulfur and aluminum, which can be commonly found in a building component known as WALLS! They also found about a dozen other elements, including Zilicon and Calcium.

Now, let me show you just how easy it is to make a conspiracy theory out of this "evidence"...

BREAST IMPLANTS BROUGHT DOWN THE TOWERS!!! Yup, that's right, big titties did it. Common elements found in breast implants are Zilicon and Calcium. OMGZ AND GUESS WHAT THEY FOUND IN TEH TWIN TOWERZ!?!??!?!

9/11 was an inside boob-job

Hell, maybe I should make a documentary and get rich off of retards like you
Quote by metalhead39
Ok, if there really were bombs in the Twin Towers, why wasn't there a shred of physical evidence of explosives found in the aftermath?

Oh wait, they found thermite right? No, they found manganese, sulfur and aluminum, which can be commonly found in a building component known as WALLS! They also found about a dozen other elements, including Zilicon and Calcium.

Now, let me show you just how easy it is to make a conspiracy theory out of this "evidence"...

BREAST IMPLANTS BROUGHT DOWN THE TOWERS!!! Yup, that's right, big titties did it. Common elements found in breast implants are Zilicon and Calcium. OMGZ AND GUESS WHAT THEY FOUND IN TEH TWIN TOWERZ!?!??!?!

+1 I think I may love you.
i love his waking life rant clip. i wish i had all this fancy radio stuff so i could listen to him
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Seriously, if this guy spent like a quarter of the time he spends on making retarded tin-hat conspiracy movies as he did going to gym, maybe he wouldn't be such a fat ****er
My friend told me about alex jones and at first I was way off it.. I thought he was just a bogus conspirarcy theory guy. The more I read about him it seems he mostly goes by facts and things he digs up talking to real people ect.

I take it all mostly as just enjoyable listening taking all sides of the argument, but when I found the goverment fired that chryslser CEO I think im starting to beleive alex even more now haha
Quote by metalhead39

+12

Two planes hijacked by Islamic fanatics flew into the towers. The towers collapsed. I find it quite insulting to hear these people say that 9/11 was orchestrated by the US Government.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Silky Smooth
My friend told me about alex jones and at first I was way off it.. I thought he was just a bogus conspirarcy theory guy. The more I read about him it seems he mostly goes by facts and things he digs up talking to real people ect.

I take it all mostly as just enjoyable listening taking all sides of the argument, but when I found the goverment fired that chryslser CEO I think im starting to beleive alex even more now haha

His "facts" have been debunked, he's full of it.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
+12

Two planes hijacked by Islamic fanatics flew into the towers. The towers collapsed. I find it quite insulting to hear these people say that 9/11 was orchestrated by the US Government.

You find it insulting? After all the **** that the US has been through, you're sympathizing with the ****ing government? Don't get me wrong, I'm not on their side, but that's kinda stupid.
Quote by Archaon
You find it insulting? After all the **** that the US has been through, you're sympathizing with the ****ing government? Don't get me wrong, I'm not on their side, but that's kinda stupid.

Though I'm not sure about him most people who say the conspiracy theorists are insulting take it from the fact that their using peoples deaths as a way to promote their own beliefs taking away from the people that died.
Quote by stevve
Though I'm not sure about him most people who say the conspiracy theorists are insulting take it from the fact that their using peoples deaths as a way to promote their own beliefs taking away from the people that died.

You mean kinda like that war that sprang off as a result of all this? This isn't a new concept. It's been used indefinitely throughout the course of human history. Irrelevant point.
Quote by Archaon
You mean kinda like that war that sprang off as a result of all this? This isn't a new concept. It's been used indefinitely throughout the course of human history. Irrelevant point.

What are you on about? Of course the war is bad and all but I was trying to get at that he wasn't defending the government just finds it insulting that the conspiracy theorists use peoples deaths as a means to promote their beliefs. Yeah of course it's been used throughout history it's effective. I hardly see how it's irrelevant as your post was about him defending the government where in actuality he probably wasn't.
Quote by stevve
What are you on about? Of course the war is bad and all but I was trying to get at that he wasn't defending the government just finds it insulting that the conspiracy theorists use peoples deaths as a means to promote their beliefs. Yeah of course it's been used throughout history it's effective. I hardly see how it's irrelevant as your post was about him defending the government where in actuality he probably wasn't.

He said he was upset people were asserting that his government were responsible for the 9/11 tragedy. How else can that be interpreted?
The problem with conspiracy theorists is that they arrive at the conclusion first, then stretch facts as far as they can possibly go to fit their conclusion, and ignore the facts that would disprove their position. There has been plenty of investigation into the whole "9/11 was an inside job" theory, and professionals agree that there were no explosives used in the destruction of the buildings.
Quote by Archaon
He said he was upset people were asserting that his government were responsible for the 9/11 tragedy. How else can that be interpreted?

I missed that part, read what you highlighted and kinda skimmed the rest, I agree with you then.
Quote by stevve
His "facts" have been debunked, he's full of it.

How so? Did you see the new movie? Everything in there was dead on. You can look up the facts and find multiple sources of the exact same information he's showing
Quote by Silky Smooth
How so? Did you see the new movie? Everything in there was dead on. You can look up the facts and find multiple sources of the exact same information he's showing

Well all the 9/11 stuff has been either proven false or shown to be exaggerations.

I've tryed watching the new one, got ten minutes in before I realized it's the same ****. I'd watch the whole thing but I can't take alex jones seriously, three years ago I remember him predicting something big would happen in six months, nothing happened. Then he predicted george bush would claim dictatorial powers right before his term ended(and he had some document thing as his proof) that never happened.

I'll get around to watching the new one some time and checking it out but right now I don't have the time or patience for it.
the only thing i really found interesting when i used to watch conspiracy theorist stuff on 9/11 was pointing out that the towers fell at almost the acceleration of gravity. but then i looked back and they really didn't have anything to really base the conclusion off of other than free-falling debris coming to the ground. yeah you can see puffs of smoke from floors below, but why couldn't those just be concrete support beams collapsing under the weight of tons and tons of falling debris from the portion of the tower above the beam?
Quote by isaachary
the only thing i really found interesting when i used to watch conspiracy theorist stuff on 9/11 was pointing out that the towers fell at almost the acceleration of gravity. but then i looked back and they really didn't have anything to really base the conclusion off of other than free-falling debris coming to the ground. yeah you can see puffs of smoke from floors below, but why couldn't those just be concrete support beams collapsing under the weight of tons and tons of falling debris from the portion of the tower above the beam?

one of the things used to explain why the buildings come straight down is that they're designed to do that incase they where to collapse for some reason, minimizing damage to the surrounding area.

And the puffs is said to be debris being pushed out the windows by the air pressure being forced out or something like that, and its so far down compared to how the building looks because the floors fell faster then the shell of the building(I believe this is how it's explained).
Last edited by stevve at Mar 31, 2009,
Quote by stevve
one of the things used to explain why the buildings come straight down is that they're designed to do that incase they where to collapse for some reason, minimizing damage to the surrounding area.

And the puffs is said to be debris being pushed out the windows by the air pressure being forced out or something like that, and its so far down compared to how the building looks because the floors fell faster then the shell of the building(I believe this is how it's explained).

lol that's what I was saying. :P
Quote by isaachary
lol that's what I was saying. :P

Ya, I know I'm just bored and conspiracies bug me.