Yaa, i have a Peavey C50 and am considering a small practice amp when i don't want to go to loud and don't want to bother my parents. The Cube can connect to cd or computer plus headphone (for my parents) PLUS again... some nice effect and modeling amp. So before buying it, i just want to know if there's a better one in the same range? They go for about $125 i guess if i bargain about $100 if lucky $80.

Thanx for any help

~def
Pignose

"youre a walking concert now kid" "your starting to look like a blues man"

haha

crossroads

that was a great movie
DA5 is great too but heard that the cube is way better, and pod is not my type, plus expensive. because i want to jam with my bro in his bass with the little thing which i heard is as loud as a 15W amp.

Quote by hightension01
Pignose

"youre a walking concert now kid" "your starting to look like a blues man"

haha

crossroads

that was a great movie

I don't get it
Quote by acdcrocks0323
A pocker pod? It can plug into the computer and you listen to it through headphones. Might be worth a look.

I think this is really the only other option. ^.^ But i'm not sure how the Vox DA5 is.
a micro cube is the best lil practice amp EVER!!!! using an EQ pedal with it owns! lol. i think the newer models have a 3 band tho so that might not be necessary. they made it into a lil half stack its so cute and ferocious lol. :P
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
if the micro has all the effects then it's definitely a better deal than the vox...the acoustic sim alone is worth buying it
Used valve junior.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
The Microcube is the best little amp in the world. I will be picking up another one tomorrow. I sold my first one, biggest mistake I've made with my gear.

The DA5 is a great little amp too. It has more effects... but are you really going to use any of the effects it has that the cube doesn't? Pay $15 less and get better tone with the Microcube.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert