Well, I dont really listen to metal, but I really like the way you work it in with that funky beat. I especially liked 232 and moonshine. The guitar sounds amazing, especially on moonshine, keep it up man.
Yeah I might eventually find a singer but it's not really important to me right now. anyway, I liked your songs. I don't really have much more to say about them, I like the folky guitar and your lyrics are pretty sweet.
I like the beginning, but not enough to sit through 8+ bars of it. Maybe shorten it a little.
REALLY like the pink panther style bit after. Works really well.
Echoey solo is nice, especially the tremolo picking part.
The return to the pink panther bit is welcome, but that on it's own with echo effect would = awesome.
Second soloish part is nice, I like the dynamics in this. I think the bass could have a bit more groove, but other than that i really can't improve this section.
Ending is tight and the pink panther melody is (I think) the piece should finish.

8/10 - Really good, I really liked it.

If you have the time: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=794940
Hey thanks.
I listened to generic. For most of it I thought that this was the perfect title actually, I pretty much thought, generic metal riff which was kind of repetitive, but then again I really don't enjoy metal. Then there was the guitar solo which I thought was.. good, that's really all I can say. Also the bass was pretty awesome in some parts. I would just recommend some more variety in the song.
I'd probably give it a 6 or 7 but thats mostly because I wouldn't normally listen to that kind of music.