I'm tryin 2 find a program online thats free and you can like put a song in it and listen to a certain instrument in it. Anyone know any, need links
powertab? google it, I'm not your bitch.

edit: I may have misunderstood, if so: develop an ear for music like the rest of us. also, just to clarify, I'm still not your bitch.
Guitar pro, you can find the song files on here.

If you torrent it you can get it free, otherwise like the other "bitch" said, powertab.
guitar pro 5 i do believe

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
I believe he means a program you can put the actual recording in and it splits it up for you.

Seems like there's one of these requests every few days.
Where does the idea that there's a magical program that can un-mix tracks come from? o.O
Quote by -Collapse-
I believe he means a program you can put the actual recording in and it splits it up for you.

Seems like there's one of these requests every few days.
Where does the idea that there's a magical program that can un-mix tracks come from? o.O

I use my ear and my brain.

Works pretty well.
I hate the way the way you wrote your post. Your lack of grammatical skill irritates the heck out of me-therefore, that renders your post irrelevant to the common, educated Pit-people. LOL.
Quote by burrit0
Pshh, Christians rebel against evil.

-Gibson Les Paul Custom -
-Random acoustic guitar that's 36 years old -
-Epiphone Dot Deluxe -
-Gibson Les Paul Studio -
-Epiphone PR200E -
Quote by Koreanflow
I hate the way the way you wrote your post. Your lack of grammatical skill irritates the heck out of me-therefore, that renders your post irrelevant to the common, educated Pit-people. LOL.

Yet you say LOL? What are you twelve?