Page 1 of 2
don't get pink or red it makes your gums look like they take over your teeth.
ED REED BABY
any colour you like
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
You get a new color every month. So it doesn't matter what you get now. Blue looks not bad, or you can do what my friend did was get every color in his mouth. He looked like a complete fruit, but he said it was okay because he was Jewish.
Don't get a color.

Quote by fob12
You get a new color every month. So it doesn't matter what you get now. Blue looks not bad, or you can do what my friend did was get every color in his mouth. He looked like a complete fruit, but he said it was okay because he was Jewish.

Haha, this reminds me I drove by this place called the Jewish Center today, but the awesome part was that the building it was in used to be a bank. I lolled pretty hard.
Oh Shit!
White, don't draw attention to them.
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
Quote by SonataFanica
Black....black that is blacker than the blackest black...

...times infinity...
Creator of the Llamastack

Quote by catchy phrase

Haha, this reminds me I drove by this place called the Jewish Center today, but the awesome part was that the building it was in used to be a bank. I lolled pretty hard.
CLASSIC!
Quote by Commodity
...times infinity...

Thank you Commodity, you have passed the test. Go, your temple of gold and somehow-experienced virgins awaits you. You've earned it.
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
Quote by Corgan-tastic
I got a dollar a week for getting pink braces, try to exploit your friends like that.

You are a tool. A dollar a week? What are you 5?
Quote by freshtunes
You are a tool. A dollar a week? What are you 5?

You must be new to the Pit.
white glow in the dark. my friend had those, we scared so many people at a halo night....
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Quote by Rocker_94
Same as eye color works for me. Green.

If you have brown eyes like me, it just looks like crap in your teeth. People look at you like "".
Quote by Kid Fisto
white glow in the dark. my friend had those, we scared so many people at a halo night....

I think I'm going for that.

Glow in the Dark Braces= Intense
Get white

The bouncy green smily face says: "Click me or I will eat your face."

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock thank you.
If you love rock add this to your signature.
it will suck what ever its like just workr with it and smile with a closed moth sorry it sucks
Quote by Jaymz_515
The colour of pain.

personally, i'd opt for white.
-

Clear if possible, grey if not. I just had grey for most of the time after making the mistake of choosing white and red. White goes yellow if you eat curry...(eww yellow and red).

Just get something not noticeable.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by fob12
If you have brown eyes like me, it just looks like crap in your teeth. People look at you like "".

Never thought of that...anything but brown.
Get them to match your guitar. Than smile constantly when you're playing. It will look 100% heterosexual, I swear.
I have mine normal e.g. Silver.

Ive never understud why people get them in differrent colours as if there a fashion accessory, they're there for a reason... So you dont look like a goofy bastard when you're older.
Gear:

Squire Fat Stratocaster (Gotoh Pickups)
Marshall 50 DFX amplifier
Marshall Guv'nor II Distortion Pedal
Jim Dunlop Standard Cry Baby
Vintage VS6
Page 1 of 2