I own a Jackson guitar I got from a buddy and I'm not exactly sure what model it is.... It's a V with two Humbucker pickups, a Floyd Rose bridge, a bolt on neck, it is made in Japan, and has an awesome Cherry Sunburst paint job. Does anyone know the exact model of this guitar? I scanned ebay and couldn't find another one quite like it. I'm not sure how much it's worth either if anyone knows that. Thanks!
Is it cherry sunburst or more of just red? It sounds like one of their mid-range v's.
post pics, it'll help
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by ChaoticVengence
post pics, it'll help

+1
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
I don't have a digital camera or I'd post a pic, which I know sucks. The paint job is sunburst, yellowish in the middle, then blending into red on the outside.
What brand are the humbuckers, what is the serial, what are the inlays, and what color is the hardware. Need more info.
Sounds like a Jackson RX10D in Amber Sunburst.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by sirbalmung1983
Duncan designed humbuckers, pearl sharkfin inlays, chrome hardware.

It's for sure an RX10D in Amber Sunburst.

http://musical-instruments.pricegrabber.com/electric-guitars/m/26168229/
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by sirbalmung1983
Mine is almost exactly like that, but mine is a "V" not a Rhoads

Jackson KVX10 King V. Same deal, full V.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by sirbalmung1983
Actually thanks for the website link, I think this is my guitar but mine is in Amber Sunburst, thanks for the help! http://musical-instruments.pricegrabber.com/electric-guitars/m/26168226/skd=1/search=Jackson+/st=product/sv=title/

No problem!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Where idd you get it from? That sounds like a limited run of some kind at that price and with that finish. If thats the case, only 100 were made.
Quote by CJRocker
Where idd you get it from? That sounds like a limited run of some kind at that price and with that finish. If thats the case, only 100 were made.

I'm pretty sure that it's a standard production model KVX10. They make them in Amber Sunburst.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I'm pretty sure that it's a standard production model KVX10. They make them in Amber Sunburst.

Hmm, it appears they do. Would not pay $600 for it and it nto be a special run, but thta is jsut me