Why can i never Find any Band Members. I try to start a band and a week later everything goes to crap. I need help. What can I do to fix this?
I have the distinct impression that it's probably all your fault for some reason.

Find that fault.

And fix it.
i know exactly what you mean.. i got a drummer... and then the rhythm guitarist woul dnever come down to practise.. and the drummer didnt want the bassist because she was a girl..
it happens to everyone

you realise that you will go through about 20 bands before anything major starts to happen
try joining an already existing band, it saves the whole looking for members thing
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
maybe you need pursue the band thing for more then a week?, and blow jobs are good btw.
Ugh, I know where you're coming from. I need a band too, but everyone I know who plays an instrument is already in a band or has musical differences that would lead to bad compositions... I don't know how to help you. Go to college?
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
I have that problem too. Everyone that I know who plays an instrument pretty much sucks. Like really.

This one guy I know had been playing drums for three years. All he could play was the basic eighth notes on hi hat, bass on 1 and 3, snare on 2 and 4. And he would mess up on just that! Then I tried drums for the first time and beat him in a drum competition.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Well, you cant throw a rock in the air without it landing on a guitarist. Find something that makes you stand out from everyone else. This isnt a good example, but at my school, I'm like one of the only people that play guitar AND know music theory. Theres another guy whos really good at playing and singing at the same time. Find something like that...
Get into fist fights with them.

I'll occasionally get into a fight with a bandmate, then we all go back to what we were doing.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
You could just be a solo artist, TS.

Do you have a good voice?

+1

Try to do some stuff on your own until you find a band.
this advice helps but i am already doing a solo act and i do not have a good voice.
and every one my town thinks they can play an instrument but almost all of them suck really bad.
Do what I'm doing: Give up on trying to find dedicated, open-minded people who are willing to take you seriously and buy all your own stuff so you can do a solo record. It's wicked awesome.