So, the other day in science class i was passing a note about a fight that was supposed to happen about a ginger girl and some lesbians. We called it the D&G (if you can't figure that out, then you might be 1 in 166 children born with autism). So anyway, it lead to some expletives including a C word a D word a V word an A word an F word etc. So the note led to this girl questioning my sexuallity. So i wrote: "it's a known fact that i like vagiine". And that led to her questioning the desire many have for my "sausage" as she put it. Well a teacher found this note the next day and turned it in to the office. We both got 2 days of suspension and since my mom works at the school, she read the note. I wanna hear what you think of my situation and i want to hear some stories that will make me feel better. For the record i'm grounded for the remainder of the month.
i didn't understand a word you said
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
I'm a good boy.

EDIT: What the hell is going on in this thread?
Last edited by Chobes at Feb 21, 2008,
Quote by timboslice05
so can i get some stories Dbag??

Well, I tend to not insult other people, because I'm a good boy and I have respect.
The.
I AM NOT KIDDING!!
My old English teacher was a gernm freak and wrote me up because I didn't cover my mouth when I coughed. So I got sent down to the office. Then the secretary said to just go back to class. So I went back to class and my teacher yelled at me for coming back down.
I just told her that I had to go to a band lesson, so then I went and played Poker with my band teacher.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Well, I tend to not insult other people, because I'm a good boy and I have respect.

I wasn't insulting anyone but you. We weren't discussing bumping uglies in the near future. She questioned my loins and i can't sit and take that, maybe you would've sat on your hands like a bizzitch and let her metaphorically castrate you but i'm not like that. Kapeesh?
that sucks. i dont think you should have gotten in trouble...it was just a note....
one time one of my friends(he was a small guy) asked us to hang him on a coat hook by his pants. so we put him up there and then the teacher walked in... like 3 of us got suspended.. it was ridiculous..
Quote by timboslice05
I wasn't insulting anyone but you. We weren't discussing bumping uglies in the near future. She questioned my loins and i can't sit and take that, maybe you would've sat on your hands like a bizzitch and let her metaphorically castrate you but i'm not like that. Kapeesh?

beg your pardon?
The.
Quote by instigator12
that sucks. i dont think you should have gotten in trouble...it was just a note....
one time one of my friends(he was a small guy) asked us to hang him on a coat hook by his pants. so we put him up there and then the teacher walked in... like 3 of us got suspended.. it was ridiculous..
azooga to that my brother.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN

beg your pardon?

Don't mind my asking but are you a fan of the Jonas Brothers or perhaps Hannah Montana? Just a question, not challenging your manhood.
Quote by timboslice05
Don't mind my asking but are you a fan of the Jonas Brothers or perhaps Hannah Montana? Just a question, not challenging your manhood.

That's irrelevant to everything.

I should report you, but I'm gonna give you one more chance.

So...peace?
The.
I had a detention and my band teacher happened to be the one in charge that day.He let us out 20 mins early.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
That's irrelevant to everything.

I should report you, but I'm gonna give you one more chance.

So...peace?

thank you very much sir, i'm calling a truce even though you started it with the you deserved it thing but tis cool now. i apologize from the bottom of my heart.
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
I had a detention and my band teacher happened to be the one in charge that day.He let us out 20 mins early.

ummmm thanks?
Quote by WillPlayForFood
Well at least your mom know you liek the vagiine.

My argument exactly, Azooga for you brother.
Quote by McLovin-
i didn't understand a word you said

neither did i.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Quote by timboslice05
Did you read the bit about children with autism my friend?

I didn't read anything.
Quote by skaguitarist53
them sounds like fighting words

/redneck

seriously man, you started the thread, its an open forum, its just as much your fault as his.

/taking sides

ehhh true dat even though i'm not a redneck.
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
I didn't read anything.

Can you read? or is somebody reading this thing aloud to you and taking dictation?
Quote by timboslice05

Well no of course you can't; you're a 12 year old that goes against the establishment.

Quote by timboslice05

How would that challenge anyone's manhood?

And I love how he tries to sound superior using "advanced diction", but he still makes no sense.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by timboslice05
Can you read? or is somebody reading this thing aloud to you and taking dictation?

I can't read.
Quote by Chobes
Yeah, making fun of a mental disorder, fucking hilarious.

i know! wanna hang sometime?
Quote by shut_up_n00b
Well no of course you can't; you're a 12 year old that goes against the establishment.

How would that challenge anyone's manhood?

And I love how he tries to sound superior using "advanced diction", but he still makes no sense.

well im 13 and your from texas. I WIN.
Me and two of my friends always are late to my fifth period, and the teacher got used to it and stopped writing us up, but every day for some lame reason, I walk past the art room and say "WHITE POWER!!" and I just got so used to it that I did it everyday and one day, unknowingly, the teacher was in the doorway when i said "WHITE POWER!!" and I didn't realize that, but I just kept walking past the classroom. My two buddies were laughing and I asked why they were laughing. I got suspended and saw the counselor. I told the counselor that I meant to say "White Power Rangers" because I did make an intermural basketball team called that and the teachers never caught on.
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
in 8th grade my best friend needed money for an xbox so he offered to piss his pants at lunch to raise money. he was gonna get in total like $80 so he obviously did it. me and 3 other kids actually paid him while the rest basically gave him i.o.u.'s. well he got caught but they suspended him like for 5 days and the 4 who actually paid him (including me) for just 1 day. we didnt rat anyone else but in total the 4 who paid were only accounting for about 10 of the 80 bucks he raised. oh well, it was 8th grade, bfd
Guitars

Epiphone 1958 Ebony Explorer
Fender Standard Stratocaster

Amp/Gear

Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff

Gunnery Sergeant of the Megadeth Military
PM BlackciN to join/get ranking
Quote by edthesped23
in 8th grade my best friend needed money for an xbox so he offered to piss his pants at lunch to raise money. he was gonna get in total like $80 so he obviously did it. me and 3 other kids actually paid him while the rest basically gave him i.o.u.'s. well he got caught but they suspended him like for 5 days and the 4 who actually paid him (including me) for just 1 day. we didnt rat anyone else but in total the 4 who paid were only accounting for about 10 of the 80 bucks he raised. oh well, it was 8th grade, bfd

wow thats low shiznit man, pissing your pants for an xbox