Page 1 of 2
any one jsut want to talk? im kinda bored.
its not like against forum rules right?
[IMG]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/7594/noideaib6.jpg[/IMG]
Quote by WillPlayForFood
Anyone Want To Take Typing Classes?

haha yea sorry. im terrible at that if you cant tell
Quote by WillPlayForFood
Anyone Want To Take Typing Classes?

You fail so fucking hard.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
'kay, well.. what you can't just say "Letz TALK LAWL LOL LOL LAWL" and end the post. Give us a topic, or go to the pretty "Chat" button. 'kay bud?
Quote by 20cdndollars
'kay, well.. what you can't just say "Letz TALK LAWL LOL LOL LAWL" and end the post. Give us a topic, or go to the pretty "Chat" button. 'kay bud?

o ok sorry i havent been on in a while and never built up enough boredom to actually read the forum policy or whatever its called.
What do you want to talk about? Environmental issues? Certain novels you like? Pokemon?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
What do you want to talk about? Environmental issues? Certain novels you like? Pokemon?

hm i like the environment but ithink people should preserve it more...
sooo how about skanky lyndsey lohan getting naked.. or how about christina aguileras newly grown ta tas
Quote by Deadmen
Wait for them by your door, and when they come.
Jump out with your wiener just hanging there and yell "Surprise!"
They'll never talk to you again, also make shure to helicoptor it a bit.

Memeber #665 of the Ibanez RG owners of the world club
Quote by fret13

That's one of the most vague things I've heard anyone say.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by joshjebl
sooo how about skanky lyndsey lohan getting naked.. or how about christina aguileras newly grown ta tas

uhm... lets keep it PG for now...
Quote by darkstar2466

eh im not a big liberal, if you will, but i try to get my point across from time to tiem...

anyways i think my big probem is that im bored but lazy at thes ame time.

so maybe i dotn want to talk... just go to sleep

im sure you all would like me to disappear anyways haha.
Quote by fret13
o ok sorry i havent been on in a while and never built up enough boredom to actually read the forum policy or whatever its called.

'kay, well, reading the rules before you use something generally helps...
Quote by fret13
eh im not a big liberal, if you will, but i try to get my point across from time to tiem...

anyways i think my big probem is that im bored but lazy at thes ame time.

so maybe i dotn want to talk... just go to sleep

im sure you all would like me to disappear anyways haha.

dud kan u taek sum tiem 2 tiep proparli its kinda anoying reeding stuf leik dis
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466

I nearly choked on my pick because I was laughing so hard.

But to contibute to the thread, What's all this about Ms. Lohan getting nekkid?
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
the environment is awesome i love deer jerky and roast and i love rabbit stew i so love the environment it's delicious
Quote by Deadmen

Last edited by joshjebl at Feb 21, 2008,
Quote by 20cdndollars

Holy crap i've been using this place for three years and i've never even seen that thing! Epic phail on my part...
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Quote by darkstar2466
dud kan u taek sum tiem 2 tiep proparli its kinda anoying reeding stuf leik dis

my eyes are now bleeding.
Weapons Mistress of the UG Military
...don't be scared
Quote by bambi_slaughter
SO who here has tried crack before?

I have dignity, thank you.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
I have dignity, thank you.

yea same here. drugs in general are just a waste of time.
okay, I think this girl in my college algebra class is cute. I know her name, what she looks like, but that's it. She seems like she'd be fun to hang out with. I just want to be friends. I'm not asking her out. I'm kinda nervous though because she's like 25, and I'm only 19 and never been in a relationship before. So, I'm kinda nervous.

I always think of something cool to say, but when I get close to them, I think it's gonna be like:

ME:

"Hey, I'm Ken, wanna go grab a bite with me?"

and she responds:

*dude, why are you talking to me, please go away.*

^ I think that no matter what I say, I'll sound creepy. What should I say?
Quote by neptune1988
okay, I think this girl in my college algebra class is cute. I know her name, what she looks like, but that's it. She seems like she'd be fun to hang out with. I just want to be friends. I'm not asking her out. I'm kinda nervous though because she's like 25, and I'm only 19 and never been in a relationship before. So, I'm kinda nervous.

I always think of something cool to say, but when I get close to them, I think it's gonna be like:

ME:

"Hey, I'm Ken, wanna go grab a bite with me?"

and she responds:

*dude, why are you talking to me, please go away.*

^ I think that no matter what I say, I'll sound creepy. What should I say?

in my opinion you have to wait for the oportune moment. i mean. dont go straight for the date. do something memorable(to girls just a chat is memorable) and after you get to know her as liek a really good friend then you can ask her out.
dude Neptune we all went over this **** yesterday bro don't high jack this quality thread. i told you you're a lost cause you are socially retarded plus you're fricken weird bro. face it you're a virginal lifer
and if this **** gets me banned idc cuz you deserve it for spamming the hell out of these threads KILL YOURSELF
Quote by Deadmen

Quote by fret13

I'm upset that you didn't jump on the opportunity to discuss pokemon, you bigot. Are you pokephobic or something? Welcome to the 21st century.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by joshjebl
dude Neptune we all went over this **** yesterday bro don't high jack this quality thread. i told you you're a lost cause you are socially retarded plus you're fricken weird bro. face it you're a virginal lifer
and if this **** gets me banned idc cuz you deserve it for spamming the hell out of these threads KILL YOURSELF

Wow. You are an asshole.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Go Lions.... no i'm actually not i just am annoyed about the fact that when i get on a thread and there he is again read his other thread its absolutely retarded
Quote by Deadmen

Quote by HaKattack
I'm upset that you didn't jump on the opportunity to discuss pokemon, you bigot. Are you pokephobic or something? Welcome to the 21st century.

Totally dude. If a person wants to marry a mudkipz it's their business.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by freedoms_stain
Maybe if you want to talk.... you should use UG chat?

first time i ever saw the chat button. lol
tnx
Quote by fret13
in my opinion you have to wait for the oportune moment. i mean. dont go straight for the date. do something memorable(to s just a chat is memorable) and after you get to know her as liek a really good friend then you can ask her out.

No. Never. You're wrong. Never get to be a really good friend, because then you're usually stuck that way. Go talk to SD
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
alright now i feel bad for posting that. Dude last time i'm giving you advice Neptune. Here it is. Sit next to her and talk to her about what ever. start with school work (for example current projects presentations) then ask her if she has any brothers or whatever current events . i know what your thinking "wont she know i like her if i am asking her different things". the answer is yes but if she is interested she isnt gonna say. "why are you asking about that". not to mention the fact that women just like to be listened to.ask about her likes and dislikes. just pretend you have the same favorite things dont give your opinion on anything that is different from hers. stay away from controversial things for a while. then ask her to have lunch or coffee then ask her out ok happy hunting. don't kill yourself i was joking there. just don't agree with her on everything for too long. this post is to help you break the ice. you don't want to come off as fake.
Quote by Deadmen

Quote by joshjebl
alright now i feel bad for posting that. Dude last time i'm giving you advice Neptune. Here it is. Sit next to her and talk to her about what ever. start with school work (for example current projects presentations) then ask her if she has any brothers or whatever current events . i know what your thinking "wont she know i like her if i am asking her different things". the answer is yes but if she is interested she isnt gonna say. "why are you asking about that". not to mention the fact that women just like to be listened to.ask about her likes and dislikes. just pretend you have the same favorite things dont give your opinion on anything that is different from hers. stay away from controversial things for a while. then ask her to have lunch or coffee then ask her out ok happy hunting. don't kill yourself i was joking there. just don't agree with her on everything for too long. this post is to help you break the ice. you don't want to come off as fake.

yea what he said
Page 1 of 2