yes
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by riffmasterjosh
yes

Wrong. Chances are, it's not. Read here.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
if ur willing to use just two speakers, yes.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
It all depends on the impedence of the speakers and if they are dvc or not. Two 8ohm series gives you 16ohm, two 8ohm parallel gives you 4ohm or two 8ohm series (4ohm)wired parallel with another pair 8ohm series(4ohm) give you a total of 8ohm load, which is probably how your cab is wired. So either add a load or get different impedence speakers. 2ohm DVC Voice coils wired in parallel, speakers wired in series will give you a 4ohm load.

Jackson RR1 Snow white
Jackson DK2M Cobalt Blue
Jackson DK2 Orange Sunburst
No, you won't be able to wire it for 4 ohms, unless the speakers are dual coil, which most guitar speakers are not. Most likely your speakers are 8 ohms each, wired two in series, then both pairs in parallel, giving you 8 ohms.
yeah klosenger is right you cant wire it for 8 ohms unless you have it working as a 212 cab. then you can get a 4 ohm impendanec