So life is awesome, who else feels the same??

In the past week I've barely gone to school

last monday we got out two hours early because of snow, and we didnt go to school until friday, on a 2 hr delay
then it got really, really warm this weekend and I ran alot, which is awesome, and my best friend came into town and we saw Jumper.
then we were out of school monday on a holiday and we got out of school today for snow again and possibly tomorrow!

what is better than this?
oh yeah, i started talking to the girl I fell in love with this summer and it feels awesome
and guitar is awesome all the time anyways

so lets talk about how awesome life is?
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Life is awesome.

I've been on fast all week, so I'm feeling really good about things. My life circumstances, eh, maybe not so great as the (pretty much ideal) week you described, but for sure better than it could be.

Also, I get depression, so it's rpetty rare for me to be so perky, too. I blame the fast.
Classifieds mod said this didn't count as trying to sell anything, I'll say it here:

If you're looking to be able to take credit cards in-person (not over the internet where paypal will work), pm me and I can hook you up with the stuff you need.
Quote by The_bushidoka
Life is awesome.

I've been on fast all week, so I'm feeling really good about things. My life circumstances, eh, maybe not so great as the (pretty much ideal) week you described, but for sure better than it could be.

Also, I get depression, so it's rpetty rare for me to be so perky, too. I blame the fast.

yeah, me too, hence the title
So you didn't have to go to school on President's Day due to the snow days?

I hate our school....
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
It's about god damn time.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Finishing up my last semester in high school, lots of friends, making new ones, getting along with everyone, aced two college tests today that I was worried about... Life is pretty good.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
ya not bad week for me. it started wit a 4 day weekend. last friday was a pa day, and this monday was this new holiday, Family Day, then, tuesday i , wait no nevermind this week sucks, i had a ****load of work
Wasn't there a Life Is Awesome sticky?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
back, I forgot about the thread

yeah I dnno what happened to the sticky
[

FloyDZeD
So you didn't have to go to school on President's Day due to the snow days?

I hate our school....

well it was our first snow days

JOJ, I knew you would like this thread
lets see... this week was easy for me.

Monday no school
Tuesday didn't really do anything
Wednesday same as tuesday
today stayed home and I watched blade runner
tomorrow staying home
than february vacation
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
I just took a huge dump and I'm finishing a song

Wait? you guys have a February break? we have a Spring Break, but the onlky bad thing about that, is my best friend move so our breaks aren't at the same time, so we can't go to Florida

it's a tradition
Quote by TDKshorty
I just took a huge dump and I'm finishing a song

Wait? you guys have a February break? we have a Spring Break, but the onlky bad thing about that, is my best friend move so our breaks aren't at the same time, so we can't go to Florida

it's a tradition

Yeah we have like 5 or 6 breaks, if the school year starts at the end of august we have a mini break of 4 days for labor day and a teacher's workshop, than we have thanksgiving recess which is 5 days and than xmas vacation which is 9 days and february and april vacation are like 9 days and summer is like 3 months. Thats new hampshire though so i dunno what happens everywhere else
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Quote by The_lizard_king
Yeah we have like 5 or 6 breaks, if the school year starts at the end of august we have a mini break of 4 days for labor day and a teacher's workshop, than we have thanksgiving recess which is 5 days and than xmas vacation which is 9 days and february and april vacation are like 9 days and summer is like 3 months. Thats new hampshire though so i dunno what happens everywhere else

we have fall break which is a week
thanksgiving break is 2 days not counting the weekend
christmas break is 2 weeks
spring break is a week

and we got off a few dayts for assorted holidays-
memorial day
elections
martin luther king jr day
presidents day
"teacher's do some ****" day
one day in march

i dnno lol
I'm actually not incredibly behind on schoolwork right now.

However, I have 2 tests tomorrow and another on Monday, and I still have yet to find an internship for the summer. I'm stressed.

-SD
Hehe, three weeks ago, the student at my school just "decided" to have a snow day.

46 student in total showed up to school.

it was a regulation day
The UG churches Tabernacle maintenence guy.

I suvived the Bannecide.
Quote by Arthur Curry
yeah, i took some green tea pills today. they made it enjoyable.

How are those? What do they do? I've heard others mention them, but I actually have no idea what they are...
Classifieds mod said this didn't count as trying to sell anything, I'll say it here:

If you're looking to be able to take credit cards in-person (not over the internet where paypal will work), pm me and I can hook you up with the stuff you need.