I've been playing guitar for several years now and have reached a lack of direction as where to go with my next purchase, therefore I am seeking advice.
My current setup looks like: Epiphone Les Paul Custom, LTD KH 602, LTD Alexi 600 into a Mesa Triple Rectifier.
My problem is I don't know what to do with my next purchase. A nice acoustic? I probably would rarely use it. Effects? I have a Wah and a Flanger and thats all I need. I can play Metal, Hard Rock, Blues; hell I've even played with some jazz students from my college.
I just don't know where to go. Maybe a guitar with single coils or something.

Anyhoo

Advice will be much appreciated. Don't be rude and ask me to give you my money. I was poor in college for 4 years and finally have some cash.

Peace
24 BEER A DAY
EV'RY DAY
I decent acoustic. I picked up one so I can play without plugging in and it's great for practicing. Plus I always wanted an electric acoustic and never had one. Good luck.
a strat maybe?? or maybe something you dont have so you can mess around with. the only thing i can think of is a killswitch or something like that.

nice another person from canada ya!!!!!!!!!
maybe a semi hollow electric?
main rig

*schecter C-1xxx w/kent armstrong distortion and ultra distortion p/u
crate palomino v16 (usa)
EH big muff (nyc)
EH small stone (russia)

SCHECTERS UNITE!
PalOmInOOO
maybe your idea of some single coils, as in maybe a Strat or Tele. Only other thing I can think of is another instrument entirely, like bass, keyboard, harmonica, or something non-guitar related for a while.
a fretless, or a classical acoustic (would have a much different feel and sound than an electric)

another instrument? bass at least
Quote by strq010
this guy, Nihil, is currently my hero.

Quote by clincher09
Why is Jesus a dinosaur?
Well go with what you want...if you think you NEED a better or louder amp, then get one. If you think you NEED a new guitar, look into getting one.

I think its best to save your money and buy something you need or if there is nothing you actually need....then just go with something that will make you happy.
Quote by TheShred201
You know you don't always need to buy more stuff. You can always wait, save your money, and buy something that you really want.

You may want to look into grabbing a power attenuator for the Rec. so you can push it harder at lower volume though.

i have a rec and on the back is a swich that acts as a power attentuator. The switch is modeled after the one EVH used on his Marshall (the variac or something). Its a really great feature you dont have to spend extra money for.

As for what you might want to purchase
Maybe a nice gibson or prs?
and if you want something to fool around with, pick up a boss loop station-rc-20xl--its a load of fun
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Taylor 214ce
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier (about to be Voodoo Modded)
Keeley TS-808
Boss GT-10 Processor
Boss RC-20xl
may be you should get a second amp and a splitter and you can have two completely different sounds at one time it actually is a really cool sounding setup
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.