Ok I have a Boss ME-30 pretty good condition sounds great just I don't use it much any more. Last chance before Ebay. Includes power supply. 75+shipping

Morely power volume wah Good condition needs some solder work but I might have time to fix before I send it. other than that sounds good works fine. Includes power supply.30+shipping.SOLD

Roland Cube 15x. It's definatly not in great condition A nice size tear in the tolex stuff. and its missing a knob. BUT it still sounds fine works good great little practice amp. I'm open to offers on this I dunno what its worth cause of the condition.

I'm not sure I'm gonna sell this yet but I have a Rockman Soloist that is modded to work with a power supply. it sounds GREAT. I'm asking something like 70 +shipping

I also have an ovation deluxe acoustic it has 2 small finish crack from the back end of the bridge to the binding......purley cosmetic........I"m actaully looking for trades on this for a a traynor ycv50 a Fender Blues Deville or a Peavey Valvking

I also have alot of random gaming stuff.

I have a sega genisis
a SNES

the Snes comes with a controller, the game mario is missing. and a power supply and TV cable.
The Genisis come with a contoller and power supply if I can find it. I'm mainly looking for trades on the gaming systems.

I also have some records.

I have the Styx single Don't let it end on 45.
I also have Cornerstone with the original case and all.

I think thats it. so lemme know if you want any of this

pics of the Boss ME-30

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/pho...382845_2774.jpg

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/pho...382844_2162.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/pho...382843_7871.jpg

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/pho..._382846_643.jpg

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/pho...382842_8181.jpg

here is the wah

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/pho...145704_3745.jpg
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Feb 27, 2008,
I'll take the strat lol

but yah could I have the floyd for it or is that to much to ask?
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
You can have the Floyd no problem. Its only a Licenced one though, just to let you know.

-Mick.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
ok cool.....its only liscended? It's black right. It's not that big of a piece of junk though is it? lol

can I get some pics?

does it not come with the locking nut?

what version is it modled after??

does it come with the bar?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Feb 22, 2008,
Its black, came out of a BC Rich, as far as I know.
Wont be able to get pics until sunday, Its not in my apartment, its back home. Gotta dig it out, havent seen it in a while.
No locking nut, unfortunatly. Think I might still have the bar, but not sure to be honest.

I should really put all this info beside it on the thread, lol.

-Mick.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
lol

well If you can find the bar it looks like i'll take it.But it looks like I can get a nut of ebay for a couple bucks so yah where yah from?

one more question.

is it more a matte black or shiny?

Cause i have a Black strat that I'm thinking about putting it on.

how hard is it to put it on a guitar not made for one???????? how much drilling and dremmling am I gonna have to do is it even worth it?????

cause if not if you have a distortion pedal like a SD-1 or a Delay pedal I"m VERY intrested instead of the FR
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Feb 22, 2008,
Cool. Ill get a hold of the bar so.
Crap dude, I really dont know whether its shiny or matte.
I just remembered I actually have some pics of it too.
Im from Ireland, but shipping really isnt that expensive from here, so give me a PM, and we can sort out the deal and I'll send you a couple pics.

Cheers,
Mick.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
To the top
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
up
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
up
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
to the top
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era