Any body heard his solo album "elect the dead"? I must say I had low hopes for this album simply because its obviously political.But I downloaded it and I'm on song 9 and I have to say its very good. I liked soad's mesmerize/hypnotize albums but they were not great.I enjoy this though.

Anybody else?
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Nope, you're the only one.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Wrong forum, dude.

BUT, I think it was a cool album.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
abselutely love it....i had low hopes for it too because i see serj as the weird side of SOAD and Daron as the normal side...those two cancelled out to make good music for SOAD but i thought that serj's album would be too weird..proved me wrong..tis the goods
My dad heard Empty Walls and said "What's the difference with this and SOAD?".I said "Nothing."
Quote by slap-a-bass
abselutely love it....i had low hopes for it too because i see serj as the weird side of SOAD and Daron as the normal side...those two cancelled out to make good music for SOAD but i thought that serj's album would be too weird..proved me wrong..tis the goods

I think they're both the weird side.
ಥ_ಥ
i love it
Gear:
Hagstrom Viking cherry
Crate B15 bass amp
Squier SQ MB-5 5-String Bass
Epi Valve Junior head
Russian Muff
FAB Chorus

I HAVE THE RED PUBIS
Ya I'm sure a few of you think you are.

And for your info, its not metal and its easier to post this here. You don't like it then dont enter but until a mod moves it, its here for a while.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Quote by slap-a-bass

It wasn't weird enough for me..
Quote by Megallica666
yeah the metal forum. im here to police the pit. kind of like god or jesus

No you aren't lol. The mods are.

Sssssssssssssshhhhhhh
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by blackflag49
Well, you should make another in the Metal Forum.

Y'know, just in case..

Your very persistent aren't you?
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
It was an interesting album. Not bad muscially, being that Serj played most of the intruments and did most of the stuff himself.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Quote by blackflag49
Serj Tankian thread in Metal = Lulz.

I'm sorry if I enjoy lulz..

lol, i see. Now that I think about it, I dont know wtf to classify this album as anyway.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Quote by drakenshadow
lol, i see. Now that I think about it, I dont know wtf to classify this album as anyway.

You're killing us, you're killing us!

You're just another brick in the wall