Little losses, small victories.

I know we're winning
because I had a boss who's done
more drugs than me.
Because one had a room for his record collection
and let The Moon & Antarctica burst
through the clatter clash of dishes in
the camp's kitchen. He worked his best then
chasing Katie through the wet months - carrot on stick.
Small victories, yes, but I'll take them.

The first guy I fire almost cries.

I wanted to write love songs.
love dead like a crushed fly

for those of you who said you'd be interested in hearing my lyrics put to music- I started work on recording an album, if you get in touch with me pm or otherwise I'd be more than happy to fill you in
I'd buy 1000 and discover one fresh meaning for a deeply thought line every single time I'd read it.

Yeah that's right.

I'd keep it all for mysekf.
I'd buy 10,000. After selling my house.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

Yeah well get a never ending supply :P....nice job mate .....nothing to crit here, would be awesome if you'd glance at 'Two To Tango' in my sig....

Cheers,

Dan
BECOME A FAN!

DISCO IS DEAD!

Quote by Minkaro
(Repeat until audience is driven mad)

Quote by Zeppo
Wait a minute. Your telling me your gf is related to 'The' Robert Plant?!
thank you. Dan, I did.

for those of you who said you'd be interested in hearing my lyrics put to music- I started work on recording an album, if you get in touch with me pm or otherwise I'd be more than happy to fill you in
Quote by Jammydude44
How's the album going, Mike?

the album is not going anywhere.

the thing is I keep losing the recording device, which is not surprising considering it's about the size of three cigarettes.
the other thing is I really just don't have the time for it, which sucks, I wish I did, but I work 25 hours a week on top of 15 credits, you know what it's like. maybe I'll work on it over spring break. that would probably be a good use of spring break.

the other other thing is that I'm in a completely different place emotionally and it's hard to play a song if you don't feel it. and a lot of them are songs I don't want to feel anymore.

but it will get finished. I finish things. I'll keep you posted.

thanks