Page 1 of 3
IM so pumped, getting my tickets tomorrow.

is anyone else going/ even know who prom queen is?
Quote by TunerAddict
BEST PAINTJOB EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the sickest paint job in all of GB&C

Hawaiian Shirt Guy Of the Australia FTW! Club.
PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.
Australians only.

the band...
Quote by TunerAddict

Australians only.

link to ticket site/info? haven't heard anything about dates and sstuff yet..
I named my acoustic guitar Paris, cause' its got a big hole
im getting mine from fist2face in ringwood.

Details- http://www.moshtix.com.au/SearchResults.asp

yeah i found out today, its on the 24th of may, and theyre playing with bring me the horizon and the red shore.

i dont think theyre doing any shows out of aus tho, sorry
Quote by TunerAddict

Australians only.

Never heard them, but they sound terrible. I would assume their are either hardcore or emo. Not looking forward to this tour at all.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
they are, there's a band called The Ghosts Inside or something and it says (USA) next to it....so i'm gonna assume they're coming to the states.

did they delete their myspace as well? i can't find them on it
Quote by i have to pee
Never heard them, but they sound terrible. I would assume their are either hardcore or emo. Not looking forward to this tour at all.

then what the hell was the point of even responding?

/gtfo.

it's to raise some sort of excitement for IKTPQ fans, not to arouse the ignorance of jackasses with steriotypical thinking.
yeah well theyre no going to the states, and if you dont like them, you dont have to come here and tell me that. i dont care
Quote by TunerAddict

Australians only.

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
then what the hell was the point of even responding?

/gtfo.

it's to raise some sort of excitement for IKTPQ fans, not to arouse the ignorance of jackasses with steriotypical thinking.

So how am I being a jackass? I was merely stating I had never heard of them and they sound like either a hardcore or an emo band. Am I wrong?
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
theyre metalcore, but just coz u dont like that genre doesnt mean others dont
Quote by TunerAddict

Australians only.

Quote by i have to pee
So how am I being a jackass? I was merely stating I had never heard of them and they sound like either a hardcore or an emo band. Am I wrong?

And said 'they sounded terrible'?
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
no, im straight
that means i dont listen to hxc or mxc or whatever the **** they are
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
And said 'they sounded terrible'?

Oh yeah I did say that. That was just judging by the stupid name.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by i have to pee
Oh yeah I did say that. That was just judging by the stupid name.

dont worry, just had a look at their myspace
just more ****ty teenage metalcore crap
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
there is no point arguing here
Quote by TunerAddict

Australians only.

Quote by The_Kelaninator
there is no point arguing here

There is no point this isn't in the metalcore forum either.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by i have to pee

You clearly said "They sound terrible".
If you're a hater on that style of music, you're going to be a steriotyping jackass and just assume they're bad.
How about you visit their myspace and listen to Columbian Necktie.

Maybe after you listen to their songs and figure how wrong you are, you'll have released some of that bitch from your uterus.
Your statement had no apparent use in progressing the thread except into a state of you being a douche.

And yes, you were wrong.

Quote by Ez0ph
no, im straight
that means i dont listen to hxc or mxc or whatever the **** they are

What the hell is that supposed to mean? You like As I Lay Dying? They ****ing defined
metalcore buddy. Don't hate.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
If you're a hater on that style of music, you're going to be a steriotyping jackass and just assume they're bad.

Maybe after you listen to their songs and figure how wrong you are, you'll have released some of that bitch from your uterus.
Your statement had no apparent use in progressing the thread except into a state of you being a douche.

And yes, you were wrong.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? You like As I Lay Dying? They ****ing defined

Woah, who said I like As I Lay Dying?

and I just listened to Columbian Necktie and its just as bad as any other hxc song.
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Last edited by Ez0ph at Feb 22, 2008,
Quote by Ez0ph
Woah, who said I like As I Lay Dying?

It was simply a comparison.

Tell me o' great god of good music.
What does thee like so much as to come here and shit on a band that is better than you make it to seem?

I mean honestly.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
It was simply a comparison.

Tell me o' great god of good music.
What does thee like so much as to come here and shit on a band that is better than you make it to seem?

I mean honestly.

I just want them to stop calling it metalcore honestly.
It confuses people who don't know what real metal is
into thinking thats it
they should just call it pussycore or something
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Ez0ph
I just want them to stop calling it metalcore honestly.
It confuses people who don't know what real metal is
into thinking thats it
they should just call it pussycore or something

That was really funny.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
You think you can tell me what real metal is?
What is it?

Venom? Amon Amarth? Devildriver? In Flames? Necrophagist? Divine Heresy? Darkest Hour? The Black Dhalia Murder? Trivium? Children of Bodom?

Tell me.
Really, i'm not being sarcastic, i'm interested as to what you think real metal is when As I Lay Dying has become a huge success in the METAL industry.
They don't even have much hardcore influence in them.
^well since it's metal with hardcore influences, that seems like a pretty ****ing suitable name to me.
and anyways, prom queen have more of a metal sound than a lot of metalcore acts, ie; parkway drive.

this is coming from someone who hates most metalcore, i ****ing love prom queen. they put on the best live show i've ever seen, they have some ****ing classic riffs, etc etc.
and don't say i don't know what real metal is, i've been listening to it for over 10 years.

if you don't like them don't come in threads about them and piss off the people that like them...
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
i agree, personally, i dont care what you call the genre, this isnt about the genre. this is about their reunion tour which i am wondering if anyone is going to
Quote by TunerAddict

Australians only.

Quote by The_Kelaninator
i agree, personally, i dont care what you call the genre, this isnt about the genre. this is about their reunion tour which i am wondering if anyone is going to

how do you know they aren't hitting the states?
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP

And yes, you were wrong.

I thought you said, "Columbine Necktie", which seems like it would have made that song much cooler, which I just looked up. If that song had been about Eric and Dylan, but from the perspective of Eric's neck tie, that would have been one bad ass song. Like.. It was just hanging out in his closet, and over heard some stuff.. But didn't really know what was going on. And then one day his owner never came home, and he was real, real sad. And then Eric's mom took it and sold it to the Salvation Army, and then it was eventually bought by some homeless guy who loves it far more than Eric ever could, because he doesn't have many clothes, and appreciates what he can get.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Okay so I just listened to that terrible excuse of a metal song and I have to say wow. I think NSYNC could make better metal than these guys. Their myspace picture is enough for me to say they are bad, but after that so epic intro riff for "Columbian Necktie" I wish they had stayed broken up.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
You think you can tell me what real metal is?
What is it?

Venom? Amon Amarth? Devildriver? In Flames? Necrophagist? Divine Heresy? Darkest Hour? The Black Dhalia Murder? Trivium? Children of Bodom?

Tell me.
Really, i'm not being sarcastic, i'm interested as to what you think real metal is when As I Lay Dying has become a huge success in the METAL industry.
They don't even have much hardcore influence in them.

Well not Black Dhalia Murder or Trivium

I'm saying that metal has alot of great music,
but what most people hear is this mainstream metalcore stuff
and since its not good, most people wouldnt want to look deeper into metal
so they just go for pop
which makes pop popular
and so everywhere i go i have to hear ****ty pop music
because thats all everyone wants to hear
the world would be so much more habitable if ****ty music wasnt everywhere
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by i have to pee
Okay so I just listened to that terrible excuse of a metal song and I have to say wow. I think NSYNC could make better metal than these guys. Their myspace picture is enough for me to say they are bad, but after that so epic intro riff for "Columbian Necktie" I wish they had stayed broken up.

+1

that guy said to listen to it as if it was some great song
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by i have to pee

What if they had changed the lyrics to something like I described?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
What if they had changed the lyrics to something like I described?

Those would be badass lyrics but the music itself was bad. Maybe if they had some decent musicians, who tried a little less hard to be metal, it would be cool.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I thought you said, "Columbine Necktie", which seems like it would have made that song much cooler, which I just looked up. If that song had been about Eric and Dylan, but from the perspective of Eric's neck tie, that would have been one bad ass song. Like.. It was just hanging out in his closet, and over heard some stuff.. But didn't really know what was going on. And then one day his owner never came home, and he was real, real sad. And then Eric's mom took it and sold it to the Salvation Army, and then it was eventually bought by some homeless guy who loves it far more than Eric ever could, because he doesn't have many clothes, and appreciates what he can get.

hahaha
that would have been an awesome song for sure
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by i have to pee
Those would be badass lyrics but the music itself was bad. Maybe if they had some decent musicians, who tried a little less hard to be metal, it would be cool.

exactly
metalcore and hardcore is just about being heavier than the other band
instead of being better
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
I think the music of Columbine Necktie would have to be metal or rap or something. One of those genres of music that got blamed for the shootings happening. Oh, oh.. How about glam goth metal or whatever?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Ez0ph
exactly
metalcore and hardcore is just about being heavier than the other band
instead of being better

Quote by i have to pee

Trolls, the both of you. God forbid other people like music that you don't. The fact that you jump into a thread just to nag and complain makes it terribly obvious you both like a nice hard *reporting*. You're welcome.

Personally, I wish they'd make a states run. Definitely one of my favorite Aussie bands. The Deepest Sleep is constantly playing in my car.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
^^bull****.
+ you obviously don't know ****e about hardcore...i'd love to see ian mackaye saying "yeah, we don't really put much thought into our music besides being heavier than bad brains"

you could easily say that about a lot of brutal death bands, but people still accept that as overdone as the genre has become people can still like it and it's down to taste.
that was just about the more generic bands by the way...

personally i think prom queen did their style of music better than anyone else. so there's better for you, rather than heavier. go **** yourself
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Page 1 of 3