This an older model in See-thru Red with the old fallic shaped headstock. I just got this a little while ago and I really like it, but my bank keeps screwing me over and I need some cash.

It's a little beat up, but nothing too bad (for a 9 yr old guitar). It also comes with a Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge position. The neck is fine, no bowing. The fretboard is in good condition and it plays incredibly.

I'll get some pictures up in a little bit.

Price: $175 shipped in the US
Good deals with: masterchief101; Abbott
trades? pic?
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter c1 hellraiser fr (Tremelo-NO)

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
I'm uploading pics onto photobucket right now (it's being slow).

I forgot to mention, it has Schaller Locking tuners on it that I'm going to take off, unless the buyer wants to keep them on for an extra $35 (They cost me $64 new a week ago).
Here they are:

Oh, and to the guy who asked about trades. I really need money right now, but I might trade for a 7-String guitar, depending on what it is.
Last edited by scarangella at Feb 22, 2008,
Oh lordy, I'll never roam again.

Don't be such a prude about it. When my stuff ends up on the second page, I think it constitutes a bump, in the first day at least. I really need the money, so I think it's okay if I bump it once.
I don't think very highly of Epiphone stuff, so I would say this is much better. It's Korean built, if that's an indicator. Epiphone tends to be Indonesia/China or something.
Quote by scarangella
This an older model in See-thru Red with the old fallic shaped headstock. I just got this a little while ago and I really like it, but my bank keeps screwing me over and I need some cash.

It's a little beat up, but nothing too bad (for a 9 yr old guitar). It also comes with a Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge position. The neck is fine, no bowing. The fretboard is in good condition and it plays incredibly.

I'll get some pictures up in a little bit.

Price: $175 shipped in the US

Eh?
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
Eh?

Are you seriously that stupid..
He bought it used, making it new to him, and just because it says I JUST got it doesn't mean it's brand new. Unless the government just passed a law saying people can't buy used things.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Yeah. What ^ said. I got it from a guy I know who got it new years ago.