Page 1 of 3
waterproofpie
breakfast connoisseur
2,962 IQ
So here I am, being super cool, staying up on a Thursday night of my weekoff playing Sims 2 because I just bought a new expansion pack (shut it). And I'm all 'zomg opening my business' when I notice in the background the Epoxies playing! Being it's 2 AM, I think I am losing it. But it's definately the Epoxies, and after googling it up, I was right.

So being that story was completely random and hard to build a discussion off of, discuss how much you all love the Epoxies
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
IlikeTheSKA
Respect my conglomerate
300 IQ
Quote by waterproofpie
So being that story was completely random and hard to build a discussion off of, discuss how much you all love the Epoxies

I'd rather discuss how much I like the Sims.

I like the Sims this much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
neidnarb11890
gentle collapsing
270 IQ
The Epoxies are a pretty sweet band. I luv them even more than I luv Doolittle's cat. And I luv that cat.
sargasm
1977 and we are going mad
1,817 IQ
I actually knew about that. They recorded a simlish version of Need More Time or something.

Anyway, I like the Epoxies more than I like most things. The new EP makes gives me multiple orgasms with its Wipers cover and sexy new slow jam.

Which reminds me I've been meaning to make a thread about The Wipers because they rule.
waterproofpie
breakfast connoisseur
2,962 IQ
Quote by BrianApocalypse
You're such a poser Xtina.

I'm still playing Age of Empires.

I still play Lemmings

Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Chaise Boogie
So So Ska
2,305 IQ
Quote by waterproofpie
So here I am, being super cool, staying up on a Thursday night of my weekoff playing Sims 2 because I just bought a new expansion pack (shut it). And I'm all 'zomg opening my business' when I notice in the background the Epoxies playing! Being it's 2 AM, I think I am losing it. But it's definately the Epoxies, and after googling it up, I was right.

No, **** Open For Business. That expansion brought nothing cool except robots and elevators. Now University and Pets brought a whole bunch of cool stuff, but not Open For Business. I mean, to actually open a business in that game requires you to bog your pc down switching back and forth from your home site and business site, and it's real hard to get your star rating up. So I was like **** It.

I have every expansion pack and stuff pack for the Sims. I love it that much.
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
Quote by waterproofpie
I still play Lemmings

Really? me too.

"Nightmare on Lem Street" is impossibibble.
StreetLight3989
1,950 IQ
The Epoxies are awesome, also I'm sad that you lost your David Bowie house in Sims 2 Christina.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
waterproofpie
breakfast connoisseur
2,962 IQ
Quote by Chaise Boogie
No, **** Open For Business. That expansion brought nothing cool except robots and elevators. Now University and Pets brought a whole bunch of cool stuff, but not Open For Business. I mean, to actually open a business in that game requires you to bog your pc down switching back and forth from your home site and business site, and it's real hard to get your star rating up. So I was like **** It.

I have every expansion pack and stuff pack for the Sims. I love it that much.

For serious. I used to have every pack for the Sims but I just kinda never got Sims 2. And I'm slow to get the expansions for it because I barely have time to goof off on my computer. The commute between house and work blows though. But I thought it was pretty easy to get the star rating up. Within a few hours of playing I had people coming in writing positive reviews and I had silver status in 3 skills.

p.s. I definately played it for 4 hours straight..d'oh. I need to see sunlight again.

p.s.s. Zomg I'm happy someone brought up the Bowie house. When I started to get bored in my neighborhood, I started making freakishly accurate Sims of my favorite old rockers. Like I made a Bowie household (with his own Iman!). And then I made a Freddy Mercury...and all the girls (and boys) in the neighborhood loved him
Quote by CowsWithGuns
sargasm
1977 and we are going mad
1,817 IQ
Quote by blackflag49
Wipers cover?

All I've heard by them is one song off Limewire, from a few months ago. It was alright, forget what it was called. This however, has piqued my interest.

Yeah they cover Tragedy on their most recent EP.

You can also tell they have a strong Wipers influence to begin with.
IlikeTheSKA
Respect my conglomerate
300 IQ
I made a serial killer in the Sims.

Playing God never was so much fun.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
RizzoWashburn
Unregistered User
283 IQ
Quote by BrianApocalypse
You're such a poser Xtina.

I'm still playing Age of Empires.

ZOMG! ME TOO!
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Iluvpowerchords
Flau-BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
1,364 IQ
Holy **** Lemmings players!

Awesome!

The Sims was only fun with Rosebud and that glitch where you could remove your player from the screen and then put him/her back to get full stats.

Otherwise it was too annoying.

Like "Oh ****, I can't get promoted because I'm depressed that my toilet is uncomfortable?

Cool."

That said I had all expansion up until the one that came after pets.
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
Quote by RizzoWashburn
ZOMG! ME TOO!

Awesome, atm I'm doing Age of Kings.

I'd forgotten how terrible the ES campaigns were.

EDIT: Isn't Spore supposed to come out soon?
kaptink
whoa-oh-oh
651 IQ
Quote by DanRev
I still play Ski Free.

I remember that!
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
I thought there was going to be nerd talk.

So I got in a fight with my friend last night who said episode III was better than espisode V. I of course said he was crazy and not allowed to watch Star Wars any more. BUT TODAY, my friend (she "claims" to be a huge Star Wars fan) ****ing agreed with him, and think I'm crazy for sayinig V is the best Star Wars.

Yeah...
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
StreetLight3989
1,950 IQ
^I've only seen two star wars. Lord Of The Rings is more my thing.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Ska Wars
Call Marcus!
1,118 IQ
space balls > star wars
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
gopherthegreat
592 IQ
Quote by Ska Wars
space balls > star wars

blazing saddles > space balls

Jack my swag
mike2
967 IQ
**** yeah, blazing saddles is the ****.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
SuperBlob
DIRECT HIT!
1,589 IQ
Quote by gopherthegreat
blazing saddles > space balls

Young Frankenstein > Blazing Saddles

Marty Feldman ftw
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
molly bee
blah blah blah blah
98 IQ
I love the Epoxies! I got Epoxies and Stop The Future at the same time, and so I listened to the first one for about a month straight without touching the other, for fear that I wouldn't like it as much. So when I finally listened to Stop The Future I was pleasantly surprised...both are equally as fantastic.
neidnarb11890
gentle collapsing
270 IQ
Quote by element4433
I thought there was going to be nerd talk.

So I got in a fight with my friend last night who said episode III was better than espisode V. I of course said he was crazy and not allowed to watch Star Wars any more. BUT TODAY, my friend (she "claims" to be a huge Star Wars fan) ****ing agreed with him, and think I'm crazy for sayinig V is the best Star Wars.

Yeah...

I don't think episodes I-III were anywhere near as good as IV-VI.
gopherthegreat
592 IQ
Quote by neidnarb11890
I don't think episodes I-III were anywhere near as good as IV-VI.

I and II sucked. III was good, though.

V is the best.

Jack my swag
InstantAXonHero
713 IQ
Star Wars Original Trilogy > Star Wars Prequels

Case closed.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
opivy21
Aloha! Suit up! Luau!
885 IQ
Quote by SuperBlob
Young Frankenstein > Blazing Saddles

Marty Feldman ftw

For Real! Young Frankenstein is toooooo good.
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
NERD PUNK TIME!

I belong to the anime club at my college. Try to understand that.

Also I've been playing Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine and Power Rangers for Genesis. Not because I like them, but because I was amazing at those games as a kid, and now I suck. So it's kind of like I'm having a contest with my former self. And my former self is winning.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Chaise Boogie
So So Ska
2,305 IQ
I've been playing Civilization IV and Sins Of A Solar Empire lately.

I love huge, sim/rts/management games.
mike2
967 IQ
omg...this forum is full of nerds...what do i belong to...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

mike2
967 IQ
the nerdiest thing i do is post in this forum...which makes me feel even more nerdy now....eh w/e...you all is kew
Quote by BrianApocalypse

SuperBlob
DIRECT HIT!
1,589 IQ
Laurel and Hardy > Everything.

My gods I love Laurel and Hardy *glares at devour, with his ****ty comedy taste*
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
Quote by blackflag49
I used to play a lot of Age Of Empires and Age Of Empires II with The Conquerers Expansion Pack. That game was badass.

But Age Of Mythology was a piece of crap. Other than that, never been too into games.

I remember that, it's the Age of Kings demo, and that screenshot is also on the back page.
opivy21
Aloha! Suit up! Luau!
885 IQ
This makes me miss Age of Empires II so bad. I spent many an hour dominating that game.