Okay so me and a few friends were playing Call of Duty 4 today and it was headquarters. We were up 230 or 0, the game is to 250, with around 9 minutes left in the game. Now instead of capturing the last point we, instead, posted up around it and killed the other team repeatedly as they came to capture. Now we did this until there was under a minute left then captured the point and won. We did this to get lots of kills and get lots more points.

Now the point! After the game some guy on the other team, who did horribly (5-58), was trying to tell us that we were bad sports for doing this. He claimed that we were practicing in bad sportsmanship by getting the most out of each game.

Does the Pit think this is in bad form? Was the guy, who was terrible at the game, right? We did not talk **** to him afterwards, merely a good game and he go upset. I suppose might have been angry for being stomped so hard, but where we really being such bad sports?
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
The strong rule over the weak, thats like the one permenint rule in history class.

Feel free to go ape**** on him.
Nudedragon fan.
He's one of those guys who thinks he is really good, but can't play for ****. Just own him some more. It's a game not a sport anyways.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
He's one of those guys who thinks he is really good, but can't play for ****. Just own him some more. It's a game not a sport anyways.

That was my first thought. I wasn't aware I was playing a sport. He probably did think he was good until he got matched up against my friends and I.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
If he doesn't like being beaten, he should get better. It's simple, really.

My flatmates regularly destroy me on our games, but I can see that it's because I suck, and I laugh with them about certain kills after a round.
Fight him in real life to settle the score.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Fight him in real life to settle the score.

I told him that. I said "fight me irl" and he was like "no". What a puss.

I even offered to have a gay fight with him, which I have no idea what it is but I guy raging once said it to me.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by i have to pee
I told him that. I said "fight me irl" and he was like "no". What a puss.

I even offered to have a gay fight with him, which I have no idea what it is but I guy raging once said it to me.

You should have sprung it on him. Sucker punch him in the mouth, then he has no choice but to fight.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You should have sprung it on him. Sucker punch him in the mouth, then he has no choice but to fight.

Well once they invent a way to punch people in the face through TCP/IP, people like him will no longer be on the internet. Until that day, I just get to challenge him to a gay fight irl.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by i have to pee
Well once they invent a way to punch people in the face through TCP/IP, people like him will no longer be on the internet. Until that day, I just get to challenge him to a gay fight irl.

To be honest, I didn't read the first post. I just had stuff to say. But anyway, I say you find out where he lives, and find him. Otherwise, you a pussy, dawg.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
To be honest, I didn't read the first post. I just had stuff to say. But anyway, I say you find out where he lives, and find him. Otherwise, you a pussy, dawg.

I had better find him them. That mother ****er is going down. Insulting my honor with lies of unsportsmanlike conduct. I challenge him to a duel.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by Minkaro

Oh S-it, son!
Quote by i have to pee
I had better find him them. That mother ****er is going down. Insulting my honor with lies of unsportsmanlike conduct. I challenge him to a duel.

If he's closer to the Midwest area, I'll take care of the dirty work.
Quote by vintage x metal

at least you werent playing sabatoge when one team controls the bomb for 99% of the match while everybody tries to get as many kills as possible, THEN plant the bomb with a minute to go.

christ, if you wanna get as many kills as possible, go play TDM, not Sabatoge.
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
Was it bad sportsmanship? Yea.

Would it have stopped me from doing the same thing? Hell no.

Its a game, a competitive game... doing things like this is awesome :P... but of course sucks when people do it you. But thats why you cant let it happen, and then its all good. Its an online video game, screw showing mercy >_>
They deserved it. Wiping out a whole team who are holing up it one locale on CoD4 is a piece of piss, and I don't even play it anymore.

It's thier own fault that their team wasn't organised.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
They deserved it. Wiping out a whole team who are holing up it one locale on CoD4 is a piece of piss, and I don't even play it anymore.

It's thier own fault that their team wasn't organised.

They had 5 out of 6 of them in a clan.

And as far as sabotage does, we do that sometimes but the respawn time when you die is annoying. I like to just jam X until I respawn, forget waiting.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
That sounds fine to me. If they didnt want to die, they didnt have to rush the point, as it sounds like they were doing. In that situation id enjoy having extra game time to try and kill you more.
You had the right to do so, sure, but you're still a dick for doing so.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
You had to demolish that team. I know I would for the points and unlockables. Who wants to play Call of Duty with regular camo when you can have Blue and Red tiger, or even all the golden guns lol they dont hit harder but sure look a lot better hahaha

Edit: If he didnt want to play a full round theres always the quit option hahahaha