Stargate Atlantis is the best sci-fi show on nowadays in my opinion. The cast and the story lines are just brilliant, Rodney Mckay, and Ronon are my favorite characters. Last weeks new episode was really awesome when Teal'c came to Atlantis. Does anyone else here watch Stargate Atlantis?
I like the old Stargate SG1 episodes better than Atlantis but the newer SG1 episodes aren't that good.
Nah, Stargate had the worst last episode I've ever seen. That show went downhill after RDA left.

Yeah, Kill the asgard off in 5 minutes basically. What the **** were they thinking.

Atlantis is great. I haven't seen the episode with Ronin and Teal'c in it yet. I don't know if I can handle the badassery.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
That what I mean, I just can't handle the badassery. My head might explode.

Ronin is a smooth mofo, getting with the Doctor chick and all (AKA the chick from Firefly).

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
Quote by Spockleatard
It's awesome, you've gotta see it, Teal'c and Ronon are just so badass.

+1

That episode was awesome, though i would have liked to have seen a longer fight between the two of them.

Season 4 has been by far the best season of Atlantis so far, and definately helps to ease the rift left by a lack of SG1

anyone seen the ark of truth yet?
I heard it sucks so bad.