hey all ive just been talking to a mate who has said that his brother has a strat in his loft that he bought for £300 in 1989 hes not too sure about it because he has never seen it. i think it may be true because there are 2006 ones today for the same price i was just wondering what you all thought about it. sorry i couldnt give you any more info as to model and stuff.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Quote by tom_1106
hey all ive just been talking to a mate who has said that his brother has a strat in his loft that he bought for £300 in 1989 hes not too sure about it because he has never seen it. i think it may be true because there are 2006 ones today for the same price i was just wondering what you all thought about it. sorry i couldnt give you any more info as to model and stuff.

edit

huh? what do you mean?
Well its worth more now. sell it or keep it. simple as that no?
[Gear]
1957 Reissue Gibson Les Paul Custom [gone ]
1958 Reissue Sunburst (Ice Tea)
1959 Reissue Sunburst (Cherry)
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG
50th Anniversary CS Masterbuilt Strat

Fender Deluxe Reverb Reissue
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
was there actually a question in that ramble? Thought about what?
TheBurningFish wrote:
I don't mean to generalise but I don't believe the average Coldplay fan is a massive musical theory nut.

FS/FT: Cort SP1 Stratocaster
Zoom GFX5 fx processor
Washburn BD40 amp
$100 each OBO
what i was wondering basically is could it be posable and do you know ruffly how much it would be worth now
(\__/)
Is it a US model?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
im not entirely sure about its specs his bro has just said its there were trying to find that out at the mo
(\__/)
i think in 1989 a MIA standard strat sold in the UK for about £550 - i remember because I bought one in the USA at that time for about $550 and brought it back to UK, and checked to see how much it would have cost me at home.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix