Page 1 of 2
hey guys, i just started skating like a month ago and im using those vans slipons and they suck. mine are totally ripped wide open. so im planning to buy the real deal skateboarding shoes.

UG help me pick out good skateshoes, the strong one, good looking, etc.
thanks!
I got 99 problems and they all bitches
Work boots.

I'm not a skater, but my younger brother is. He says he actually prefers chucks (Converse), because it's like wearing nothing, so he gets more versatility on the board. I can't imagine it's very comfortable, but it all comes down to taste, right?
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by RockerPseudonym
Work boots.

I'm not a skater, but my younger brother is. He says he actually prefers chucks (Converse), because it's like wearing nothing, so he gets more versatility on the board. I can't imagine it's very comfortable, but it all comes down to taste, right?

I see the plusses of that, but I bet it hurts when the board smacks right through those thin little things.

I happen to mainly be a Vans man myself.
Fallen make some pretty decent shoes too.
Quote by Skwisgaar Skwigelf
Fish don't gots no good metal to listens to.
connies will last one skate session.

then they will be barely any cavass left hanging on.

globes are good,
adio's are better,
fallens are current favourites of most people
yeh back when i skated i always wore fallens and they looked sick and felt good
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL

This is what I wore when I skated.

..That could be why I only skated for about five and a half seconds, fell off, and never tried ever again, though.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
im planning to get Vans, but im not sure what model's the best.
I wear adio's when i skate. They're pretty good.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

when skating, its all about personal preference and style. Wear something that feels comfortable, and has some decent grip on it. other than that, its all about what you feel looks the best...

all the best.
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
I used to skate, don't anymore but still wear skate shoes because i find them really comfy.

I swear by Lakai and DVS, both look good and to me are the most comfy.
Globe are awesome. Personally I think skate shoes with a round front insted of stitching last longer because they tent not to rip. I have some recently got some vans and they're turning out alright.
Osiris D3's...........Probably the most comfortable skate shoe ever made.

Don't think they make them anymore, but whenever a pair appear on e-bay in my size I can't resist buying them....
Look man, I've been skating for 7 years and I've had pretty much every brand of skateshoe there is, and I can tell you that they are pretty much exactly the same, same goes with boards, a board is a board, there are wood companies that make the same boards for 5 different brands.. So don't just look for a particular brand that people say is the best, just take what is the strongest and last the longest.
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Osiris ones are amazing last for like, ever
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Emericas are amazing, Iv'e got 'em.
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
I used to skate with Vans XLT's, they're the best shoes i've skated with
Quote by 1337void
are you skating or rollerskating

Quote by 4STRINGBOY
hey guys, i just started skating like a month ago and im using those vans slipons and they suck. mine are totally ripped wide open. so im planning to buy the real deal skateboarding shoes.

UG help me pick out good skateshoes, the strong one, good looking, etc.
thanks!

Quote by 1337void
are you skating or rollerskating

god.

hey guys im planning to get the Vans Fairlane or Varial.(the exact thing as seen on the picture, colour.)

Fairlane

Varial
Quote by toton1989
I wear adio's when i skate. They're pretty good.

+1
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by EVH92
Emericas are amazing, Iv'e got 'em.

Also +1..

Skating wreaks havoc on my shoes.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Varial, of those two anyway, no question. I'm on the Emericas at the moment, but it just goes with whatever's going cheap for me, there's no point spending lots on skate shoes, because at the end of the day they're never going to last long, except perhaps things like Adio Kennys, but I like to be able to feel the board at all through thenm.
Lakai make the BEST and most durable shoes there are

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

I'm gonna go with éS.
Quote by Angels Fighter
we once had night of just slapping each others ass. Is that incest?

call me evan.

bass militia's pretentious dick. pm dinkydaisy.

the trap i set for you seems to've caught my leg instead.

<meh> I'm pro black penis in my bum
eS accels /end thread :P. They are possibly the best pair of skate shoes i've had.
Get some ****in, TNT 2 Vans. They look sweet and they are nice and light. Or else check out some Fallen's, strong, comfortable and look great.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
When I used to skate, I always wore a pair of circas. Dunno why; they just seemed right.
hue
ya man for durability get some emericas the best thng you can do is look for shoes with triple stitching and lather or that super suede **** that stuffs pretty strong. as for anyone saying boards and shoes are created equal they aint. ya some boards use the same wood as other boards but think about the new blind decks or the new almost decks DEFINATELY not the same same goes for shape. but for shoes emericas, c1rcas, eS is pretty good to the accel plus
i luf da grammer knotziez

gear: (i wanna fit in)
ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
Well played Sir sFsKroniK
yay m special

Etnies! Uber comfortable. I used to use them for BMXing...

Then I grew up and used them for the gym.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Try looking at some I-Path shoes. Most of them are hemp and some come in rasta colors.
I had a pair of ES's that skated like a dream.
Fallen shoes are very nice for skating as well. (the trooper)
I have a pair of Scheckler's now and they are very comfortable for casual, but suck for skating.

My favorite pair of shoes ever though were the Reynolds 3 by Emerica.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Page 1 of 2