I own a Godin LG (2002 model with humbuckers and 24 frets).
It was the best guitar I could get for the 400 euros budget I had. Epiphone LPs didnt cut it.

I like about my guitar;
- tonal variety
- bang for buck
- the fact it has 24 frets. I dont use that but I might need it some time in the future and then its good to have it on a guitar.

I dislike about it
- its hard to pull off pinch harmonics on it. Its not my technique. However, the model youre looking at has a different neck scale they chose to make the pinch harmonics easier AND it has the EMGs which should make it easier than my not too high output humbuckers.
- it is very heavy. This is definately a guitar you want to use sitting down.

overall, I dont regret getting the Godin LG. It was definately alot better than anything in the same price class. Go check it out.
Gear
Gibson Les Paul std faded, Godin LG
Marshall jcm900
Keeley ds1, maxon od808, boston tu500, RMC Wizard
It's ugly along with their other models
Doowop dooby doo doowop doowah doolang
Blue days black nights doowah doolang!
Quote by 68_SG
It's ugly along with their other models

yes it is. When its not being played. However, if you tilt it to play, the visuals start working as well as the sound.
Gear
Gibson Les Paul std faded, Godin LG
Marshall jcm900
Keeley ds1, maxon od808, boston tu500, RMC Wizard
My acoustic is a Godin product, I really like their stuff. Don't know much about their electrics though.
I hate the feel of the electrics. Not sure of the model I played, but I liked the way it looked, hated the way it played. The fretboard is loud and clunky. It kinda feels like you're hitting a rock with a hammer. I would take my $700 Jackson over a Godin any day.
^ Huh, my Redline1 had some of the best fretboards I've ever touched short of the Parker carbon composite goodness. Excellent fretwork as well, and a V profile on the neck. Great guitars. Looks? Looks good to me.

The finish on the EMG models is pretty cute in person:
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!