Page 1 of 2
who does it?
how often?
how good are you?
what set up do you use?
how long have you been skating?
got any great storys?

i went skating today for the first time in like three months.
it was great, we have almost finished our video we started last year.
I haven't skated in ages. I want to start again though. I miss it.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

same. im nowhere near as good as i used to be. but even scooting around people down the main street is amazing. no tricks just transport is great. especially when you are skating to get somewhere but having fun at the same time by doing tricks and stuff on your way.
I skate. I'm 20 so I guess that's classed as abit older skater. I used to skate when I was a teenager but have got back into it the last 10 months. I am getting better, last night I had a good skate and learnt a few new things, nose slides on a downswards sloping ledge, frontside flips on a big flat bank.
ive skated for about 4 years im alright at it, i use a black label board nd i cnf lookin at the rest
i used to but havent done for ages. i had a pretty good setup too
Sig space available, give me some praise
I've liked to skate for a while. I've skated since I was 7. I dropped the Trick board, and everything I knew at age 13, when my neighbor bought me a longboard. I've used that ever since, and people know me for that along with my hair. I love that board like a child. Anywho, I was racing with some buddies of mine down a (perfect) Slope, and one of them falls off the board down the hill. Now, mind you he fell in front of me, so my board flipped over his body (hurt him like hell I was later to learn) And I ended up skinning the entire left side of my body across 20 yards of pavement. Hurt like a motherf**ker, and I only have one scar to prove my story. I feel ripped Have lots more, but I don't feel like typing
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
I skate often, round the skate park. I got a Baker deck, with fracture trucks, and spitfire wheels. i broke my wrist from ollieing down a 8 set. I'm now really precocious about it now, but I made a demo video .

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
I skate to get around campus. I don't really do any tricks, seeing as how I really can't with my board. But I do try and carve on the little hills on campus.
I've skated since i was 14, i'm 21 now but i don't skate much now, kinda a once every so often **** about now. I remember a few years ago i was slugging my body down all sorts of ****, it hurts more now i'm older so i really can't be bothered with stairs and such now. I just skate the odd bench and stuff now, that's whats fun to me now.
Last edited by Big_Rat at Feb 22, 2008,
i used to skate every day. but then i had a huge accident about 3 years ago and last summer is the first time id gotten onto one again....i suck so hard at it now lol
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks
Well

I've hardly been skating these past few months because of bad weather and college,
but i still have my tricks in hand.

my best tricks are hardflips, fs flips, nollie pressure flips.
Favourite little tricks are slappy-ins and kickflip crossfoots.
haha

I['ve been skating a blueprint deck, with destructo trucks , rictas and nosebleed bearings.

Funny story?
my friend hurt his balls trying a 4 set (the old creditcard)
so, while he was down on the ground.
We took it inturns to ollie him, then someone tried a shuv-it and caught him right in the stomach.
started when i was 8. stopped wen i was 16...i skated into a tree by accident, fell off a rail on a grind and faced it into a branch
I havnt skated for years. I still remember it though, good times good times.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I used to skate all the time, dont really have time for it now..But i considered myself decent, could do 360 flips, kickflip 3 decks, kickflip an 8 stair, ect...As for my equip, I bought blank decks for wicked cheap, like $190 for 8 blank boards, it was awesome, dont remember all the other **** i used, but it was pretty damn fun skating all the time.
I skate, not especially well, been at it 9 monthsish, kickflips, heels, front shuvs, that sorta thing, still at the n00b stage of not being up for commiting to triicks off stairs etc, brin on the summer for learning that.

Second hand almost board, tensor trucks, ricta wheels, old stuff, keeping it on the cheap to hopefully fund a new bike in the near future..
i started like a month ago, im pretty decent, i think.
i can ollie, ollie while moving, shuvit.
I got 99 problems and they all bitches
I just send you a group invite of UG's extreme sporters

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by teamramrod
I used to skate all the time, dont really have time for it now..But i considered myself decent, could do 360 flips, kickflip 3 decks, kickflip an 8 stair, ect...As for my equip, I bought blank decks for wicked cheap, like $190 for 8 blank boards, it was awesome, dont remember all the other **** i used, but it was pretty damn fun skating all the time.

I switch flipped a 7 stair at leeds
i don't skate anymore
was decent for a while, but not really good
no real good stories other than when my friend wanted to have us try to go down a ramp and grab his hat off his head while we were in the air... i missed and broke his nose
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
I was skating for a while, but not seriously. i tried doing like a million different tricks, but i couldn't get anything down except ollie-ing. havent skated in a while though. its too cold right now where i'm from, but i really wanted to get back on my board when it gets warmer

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
i skate every day. i have been skating for 4 years. im a 7/10 i would say. i skate mystery with silver trucks and ninja bearings. i have broken 4 bones in 2 months before

by the way.. this is me
Attachments:
ollie trashcan.jpg
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at Feb 23, 2008,
I kinda skate.
I wish i did it more often
I'm terrible.
Unabomber Gimp 7.75 with Destructo Trucks and ricta wheels.
last autumn.
I once managed to fall off my board and wedge myself under a bush, whilst at about 15-20 Mph coming down a hill, Didn't get a scratch. Odd.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
I havent skated in ages either... i do miss it, i guess i'll pick it back up when summer comes back around.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
I went skating yesterday and I still can't land my heelflips consistently. I mean I'm always so close; I get great height, the flip is good but I always seem to lean too far forward.

Anyway there are some really good people at any park you go to, it's intimidating. There was this knobhead from the year below there yesterday (Camden); he was quality and I don't like him which annoyed me.
Quote by Novacane...
I went skating yesterday and I still can't land my heelflips consistently. I mean I'm always so close; I get great height, the flip is good but I always seem to lean too far forward.

Anyway there are some really good people at any park you go to, it's intimidating. There was this knobhead from the year below there yesterday (Camden); he was quality and I don't like him which annoyed me.

Trick is to keep your shoulders level with your waist & legs
I've been skating for a while, almost a few years. I live in a place where there is tons of rain. But, i still manage to skate everyday. I guess i am pretty good by now. Just starting to get into hand rails and larger numbers of stairs. I'm skating a toy machine board, Krux trucks, Blank wheel(who cares).
I skated not serously a few years back. I sucked quite a bit. I think I'd be better now that I have a grasp of physics and better limb control.

Powell Deck, Kreeper Trucks, Lucky 7 Bearings.
Quote by Big_Rat
Trick is to keep your shoulders level with your waist & legs

Easier said than done.
when i was really young I bought one from walmart and it sucked ass. and it broke. i could barely ollie. then my friend's dad won one in a volleyball tournament so i used it and ollied and I almost kickflipped. but that was a while ago. But when the weather gets warmer and theres no more chance of snow, i'm gonna start skating again, it's so fun and dangerous. I like that. I dono where to buy a skateboard though, or how.
I kind of skate, like I really can't do much. But I do skate to go to classes around my school campus, normally get some pretty weird looks being a girl and all. But it's all good.
Though right now is snowboarding season so I haven't really touched my skateboard in a while.
i used to skate, ima gonna start up again soon because i've gotten fat and lazy and need to work it off. i really suck, can only do and ollie, but that will come with time i guess.

zero american punk board, matching wheels, lucky risers, cant remember the trucks, and black panther bearings.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
ZERO FTW!

EDIT: +Thunder trucks, Bones wheels, ATM bearings

AnotherEDIT: Strange story...I suck at ollies (yeah, I know...) but I can fakie shove-it like nothing.

ANOTHEREDIT: I stole some Bones Swiss bearings from this one kid so i have Swiss now.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
How the f*ck are you gonna get a cat to bark?

---------------------------5------8-----7-
----------------5-------------------------
------------------1-3-3-------/6----/5----
-1/3--1-1h3-------------------------------

Matt Freeman>You
Last edited by TheBassMan3 at Mar 15, 2008,
Dont really skate during the winter so ill be starting again in the next few months or so.
I consider myself ok at it lol

The setup is a Zero deck, Royal trucks, Bones red bearings? and toy machine wheels.

Look up "The Sh*t" in the dictionary, I guaruntee you, there's going to be a picture of Chris Cole by it.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
How the f*ck are you gonna get a cat to bark?

---------------------------5------8-----7-
----------------5-------------------------
------------------1-3-3-------/6----/5----
-1/3--1-1h3-------------------------------

Matt Freeman>You
Page 1 of 2