Go to sound and there should be a quaver = 120 click on that and change it.
Edit: Its a crotchet(sp?) I always get quaver and crotchet mixed up.
Last edited by M.O.P at Feb 22, 2008,
Wait, I wasn't clear. I mean from like section to section. e.g. you have one section 152 and you make the next section 212 or something? Thanks though.