Hey guys,so this is my first post (and yes I'm a girl and I play electric guitar), and I want your help-
I got this new guitar that's going to arrive, which is the Synyster Standard:
http://cachepe.samedaymusic.com/media/quality,85/brand,sameday/hr_synyster_standard-d630897a984ebe7e20828bb65994b7a3.jpg
I don't live in the USA, but I want a new amp to go with it, you know, a good amp for a great guitar!
Which one do you recommend? my budget is about 350-500$
Thanks in advance.
I don't know if I understood your question- 350-500 dollars, and if it's not too much to ask, please put a picture of what you're recommending!
Quote by dsubstanceuk
That's an ugly mother ****er.

I respect that, but I actually love it!
yes but theres american dollars, aussie colldars, canadian dollars. heck even hong kong dollars

but type in vox valvetronix in google
i would have saved some money because that guitar needs some real kick-ass stuff to go to it... a marshall halfstack is good.. the mg-100 has great sound even though it's just a transistor amp, and is a hell of a lot cheaper that the tube-amps..

marshall mg-100
Quote by jimzer
yes but theres american dollars, aussie colldars, canadian dollars. heck even hong kong dollars

but type in vox valvetronix in google

Oh, I meant US dollars, and I'll check it out!
ill lay it down in steps for you
1. return that guitar
2. spend more on an amp
3. spend less on the guitar
4. get a not overpriced schecter

These rules are void if:
1. you are synester gates
2. you got the guitar on sale
3. you got it used for a good deal

There are way better schecters at way better prices
As for the amp what styles do you play? I'm guessing metal/rock with that guitar choice so go for a peavey valveking, a palamino with an od, used 6505/5150 if you can find one and stretch the budget a little, just try out a ****load and don't forget used amps too and you'll find something you like.

edit: please don't get the mg 100 like nilsean said
Last edited by C-RIS15 at Feb 22, 2008,
Quote by _nilsen_
i would have saved some money because that guitar needs some real kick-ass stuff to go to it... a marshall halfstack is good.. the mg-100 has great sound even though it's just a transistor amp, and is a hell of a lot cheaper that the tube-amps..

marshall mg-100

Ignore this. Try to buy an entry level valve amp (Peavey Valveking) or a decent little practice amp and save for a bigger one.
I own the Synyster custom.
It's not bad, but there's alot better.
I hope the standard satisfies your standards at least haha.

Personally, Presuming you play alot of avenged sevenfold, I'd recommend the peavey valveking 112 combo. It has decent cleans and great crunch. It can play loud and strong or soft and quiet. Whatever you choose.

the specs are:
50 Watts into 16 Ohms
Two 6L6GC and three 12AX7 tubes
Two independent footswitchable channels
Separate EQ for each channel
Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
External speaker capability
One 12" Valve King speaker
Reverb with level control
Buffered effects Loop
Resonance switch for tight or loose cabinet response
New, patent-pending Texture variable Class A/B simulation control

found here: http://www.axemusic.com/product.asp?P_ID=8712&strPageHistory=search&strKeywords=Peavey,Valve,King,Amps&numPageStartPosition=1&strSearchCriteria=all&PT_ID=all

Its a good amp, and I think you should use it and buy a Danelectro: Black Coffee Metal Distortion pedal with it, to get synyster's type of tone. Remember, with the pedal, buy the adapter and a second amp cord seperatly. You could get one for cheap on ebay or something.

EDIT: LMAO at 3 valveking recs at once.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0