Page 1 of 2
im looking for some movies like butterfly effect, the wall (pink floyd), secret window. etc

thrillers and stuff are my favorite but genrely anything like the ones i poseted above

thanks
Memento

As for Fear And Loathing... read the book, it's much better.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by freewheelin_arg
fear and loathing in las vegas

+1

it's such a trippy ass movie, it left me all awkward
spun is apparently really trippy but ive never seen it
Hmmmm... Pie.

Quote by tryandstopme
i think your cereal is rather gay sir.

Quote by ibanez for life

Quote by Haha, Crackhead

This thread just screams,"Hey! Look at me!! I illegally download thousands of gigs of music!!!"

and what exactly does your username scream...?
Quote by Mr Montana
A Clockwork Orange.

Well, arguably...quite alot of Kubrick movies actually.

Oh sh*t I forgot about that one. The part where they just sit in the milk place freaked me out. They just stared at the camera. *shivers*
The trippiest films are surely subtitled and make no sort of sense. I'm thinking Run Lola Run or Der Himmel über Berlin

Oh actually you've gotta watch Brant Bjork's Sabbia. Great film to watch when smoking.
Heavy Metal
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
^ I belive so. Never had the desire to check it out

I would consider fight club somewhat trippy, bet defiantly check out a clock work orange. One of the best movies I've seen IMO.
Paranoia 1.0
Eraserhead
The Holy Mountain
El Topo
A Boy And His Dog
Twelve Monkeys
2001: A Space Odyssey
The Science of Sleep
Fantastic Planet
Waking Life
A Scanner Darkly
Natural Born Killers
Gummo
The Cremaster Cycle
Videodrome

Enough for now, I think.
Quote by Jackal58
Heavy Metal

Oh my God, I ****ing loved those movies.
Yellow Submarine.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by freewheelin_arg

+1

werid ass movie

We can't stop here, were in bat country!
Being John Malkovich, that is easily one of the oddest films I've seen. I'm still finding different understandings to it.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre - the original - that is extremely wierd, you really see the madness of the family, unlike in the remake.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freewheelin_arg

You should see "Where the Buffalo Roam." It's pretty similar to "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" only Neil Young does the music, Bill Murray play Hunter S. Thompson, and Peter O. Boyle (the dad from Everybody Loves Ramond) plays Laslow.

I saw this movie called "The Cube" once, and it was pretty screwy. (Not Gleaming the Cube, the underrated Christian Slater movie)
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." - Samuel Langhornne Clemens
Across The Universe is pretty trippy. It's particularly awesome if you're a big Beatles fan. Though it's trippy in a more hippie kind of way, not so much a sci-fi crazy kind of way.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
Quote by the_poison125
theres a mvoie called heavy metal?

Yep. Animated from the mid 80s. Great sound track and many wtf moments.
I'm still not sure I know what it's all about.
Was from a comic book of the same name
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Soylent Green.... It has this really trippy scene where Edward G. Robinson is dying in a euthanasia centre, and if you really want a good laugh while your tripping, watch any of the 1960s Batman TV series.
The soundtrack to Heavy Metal 2000 is even better than the original.
Quote by Jackal58
Yep. Animated from the mid 80s. Great sound track and many wtf moments.
I'm still not sure I know what it's all about.
Was from a comic book of the same name

Yeah I remember that, much of the artwork was done by one of my favourite artists, Boris Vallego.

Here's the arwork that became the movie poster.
http://vallejo.ural.net/1985/show.php?007
Quote by denizenz
The Cube
Pi
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Event Horizon
The Sphere

Pi, that movie is screwed up, with the drill bit to the head. That movie is pretty intense.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." - Samuel Langhornne Clemens
The Matrix, at least when I saw it when I was 10. My head hurt for like a week.
Quote by soulphonate
You should see "Where the Buffalo Roam." It's pretty similar to "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" only Neil Young does the music, Bill Murray play Hunter S. Thompson, and Peter O. Boyle (the dad from Everybody Loves Ramond) plays Laslow.

I saw this movie called "The Cube" once, and it was pretty screwy. (Not Gleaming the Cube, the underrated Christian Slater movie)

I think I know what you're talking about. I remember something about it from when I was like seven or eight, or am I thinking of the Sphere?

EDIT:

Quote by denizenz
The Cube
Pi
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Event Horizon
The Sphere

I thought it was called The Sphere.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools