I just spoke to my local guitar shop on the phone and they said that i can have it for £29 + a handling charge of £10 because it would be coming from another shop elsewhere.

It normally costs £139, so in total thats £100 cheaper than usual.

is this worth it, if only to put it on ebay if i don't like it?
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
im from middlesbrough, if you dont want it can i have the shops number?
otherwise go for it!!
Go for it. If all fails you could probably resell it on ebay for as much or more than what you paid. I can't believe this is a question, you essentially can't lose.

"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
Seeing as you'll make a big profit if you sell it, and don't see a reason why not. Even if you loathe its sound.
Thanks guys

was pretty much going to do it anyway

couldn't see any harm in asking though

FOR SALE:

Offers/Trades anyone?
can i just ask which shop your getting it from? i didnt even know there was a guitar shop in hartlepool, i know soundcontro, middlesbrough music and theres another one on linthorpe road...
Quote by nathhan
can i just ask which shop your getting it from? i didnt even know there was a guitar shop in hartlepool, i know soundcontro, middlesbrough music and theres another one on linthorpe road...

In Leeds Sound Control are selling these for £49
there is one in hartlepool, on park road, its pretty small but they're friendly chaps, i go there for small things like setups, cables and stuff. If i'm actually purchasing big/expensive things i usually go to sound control because the range is way bigger. Middlesbrough music centre is also pretty decent now that its in its new location.

the shop i was talking about in the original post was sound control, but someone got the last one before me, which is why there was the handling fee to get it from another branch.
FOR SALE:

Offers/Trades anyone?