For my Advanced Character Animation module at uni our project is to do an animation based on a fairy tale or nursery rhyme.

This is where you folks come in. I need to know the worst, most violent and most disgusting tales you lot have.

I was thinking something along the lines of Struwwelpeter:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struwwelpeter
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

I'd recommend this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_and_Moritz

Final Trick: The Farmer
Hiding out in a farmer's grain storage area, the boys slit some grain sacks. A farmer arrives and immediately notices the problem. He puts the boys in the sack instead, then takes it to the mill. The boys are ground to bits and devoured by ducks. Later, no one expresses regret!
Quote by fattypaty105
Jeffry Dahmer?

that's not really a nursery rhyme or a fairy tale though is it?
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

In the original little Red Riding Hood, the little girl performs a strip tease for the wolf, and then gets raped by him.

Do that. People won't see it coming
I suggest you take a simple fairy tale and just turn it into a twisted, demonic version.
"Die Geschichte von dem wilden Jäger" (The Story of the Wild Huntsman) is the only story not primarily focused on children. In it, a rabbit steals a hunter's rifle and eyeglasses and begins to hunt the hunter. In the ensuing chaos the rabbit's child is burned by hot coffee.

Immense.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by TheQuailman
Well, I thought I'd just throw it in...

Sorry, I wasn't trying to put your idea down earlier!

Gotta love German stories, all about torture and murder!
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

go find the origional transaltions of fairy tales there pretty ****ed up, for example in the origional cinderella the two ugly sisters cut off there own toes to try and fit into the glass slipper
Quote by rworsl
that's not really a nursery rhyme or a fairy tale though is it?

I guess not