Good afternoon. I'm looking for a drummer bassist and 1 guitar for an online band.
I'll be doing vocals/screams and guitar when needed. You must have a way to record instruments. If finding a drummer isnt possible, i'll need to find someone who can program drums pretty well.
We're going for styles like
Carcass
Gwar
KSE
Devil wears prada
The Number 12 Looks Like You
whatever you see fit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnynemo
"I can't believe you didn't dress up. You're the weirdest guy on this shift."
I said "I was gonna dress like your mom, but I didn't feel like growing a beard".
dude i would try bass...
im in a online band...but they are slow moving...
we are trying to get a original recording out...
almost
but i could do two at a time
email and msn messenger are thekooliest09@yahoo.com
aim is thekooliestman
i might be able to help your out i can load music online and i can play anything your really want just send me some more info or just write back and i'll get back to you asap.....
can you play drums (BECAUSE THEY ARE A PAIN IN THE ASS TO GET...just letting kelton know )
cause if so sweet
well i have an eletric set......but not very good on the heavy stuff........
but i can do the basic beats and everything and i can hook the eletric set up or i can find some kind of drum machince to program or something
ya
because (like i said) i am in another online band
that I STARTED
and i had to go to like 10 drum forums to get someone
because it is harder for them to record, and not many on UG
well i dont have like a drum machine or anything so we'll have to find somebody
Hmm. alright. Drum programming it is.
Bass-username here
Vocals/second guitar- Me
Wang tang- ?
Quote:
I said "I was gonna dress like your mom, but I didn't feel like growing a beard".
and i know its better if the guitar makes something up and then bass makes somtin to go with it...
but (its a little harder wen bass makes something) on my pro you can try to make something to go with "bassline"...
Hmm. I can load a sample song, i made by myself, just to show you what im saying.
Quote:
well make something on bass and ill go by the notes you use and ill make the guitar part just send it to kyle_walker_06@yahoo.com and ill send my guitar sample back to you and well get it together
o yea wats all yalls names mine is kyle walker im from mississippi and ive been playin for about 9 years now so i can play just about anything you want
My names Kelton Hicks, Im from Texas, playing guitar for about 2 and a half years, love hardcore and metal.
Quote:
o ok well im 16 but i'll start on some guitar stuff and sam just work on hte bass part and we'll get it together and i can get some kinda software that line six makes it will help with the computer part of getting the song in order
Alrighty. Dark Day.
Quote:
Well i can do a bit of lyric writing, and since i'll be doing a fair bit of the vocals, it makes sense.
BTW
alright, I listed the bands I wanted to be influenced by in the music, but i just wanted to clarify you guys are familiar with these groups?
I can do the high screams/growls like carcass, can do some six feet under type vocals, and can sing fairly well.
Also wang-tang, I believe username is banned. grr.
Quote: