So i was planning on building a little shredder guitar, but i decided to take a detour and build a nice strat guitar w/ a fixed bridge, some fancy gold hardwear, and the super strat kit from guitarfetish. heres all the pictures of what ive done so far. the first fw are from my old topic, but once i started working on the body i decided id leave it plain and simple. ive got the wood lined up for my next guitar though.

Okay so yesterday i put in my sidedots, cut the body out, pattern sanded it, today im routing it out, getting my neck to fit, then shaping my neck.

Theres the body with all my stuff on it.

i dig man i dig

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

that's looking good bro
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
oh bro, this looks nice, it'll be awesome, cheers bro, i would love to plAY that guitar... would u make sum recordings with it later please? thank you :O
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Thats two HS-2's from the 80's. stacked humbuckers, about 18k in the bridge, 17.5k in the neck. middle pickup is from guitar fetish, one of their 15.00 sets. love those damn things, awesoem sounding pickups. ive got 3 3-way switches. neck and bridge : on humbucker, off, on single coil. middle : on left-right, off, on right-left (phase switch) i think thats what its referred to as. should get me a plethora of tones. im thinking about havign the output jack on the pickguard, but ill probably make it another tone pot.
Cool beans.

It does remind me of 80's strats; the bridge, the location of the output jack, the gold hardware, etc.