What would be the best settings to use on a Line Six Spider Valve for Stevie Ray Vaughn's Texas flood. I plan to play it for the school's talent show.
If you're asking a forum for Line 6 amp settings, you aren't ready to play Texas Flood.
i dont know. maybe try a fender amp model and crank some of the gain???
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Quote by JakdOnCrack
If you're asking a forum for Line 6 amp settings, you aren't ready to play Texas Flood.

Coming from a January 08 ...
Try some reverb, high trbels and bass, lower the middles, and check the SRV thread.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik
Coming from a January 08 ...
Try some reverb, high trbels and bass, lower the middles, and check the SRV thread.

Lol. It doesn't mean he just started playing guitar, fag.

Anyway, check that SRV thread.
Quote by Paul Carbonella

+1.

Even though I look like a douche in your sig, I agree. Most people don't sign up here as soon as they start to play the guitar. I know I didn't start in November 2006.

Indeedy, there's a topic devoted to SRV further up. There's also the ultimate settings thread laying around somewhere.
Quote by Paul Carbonella

Did I say that he's a guitar noob? I just told it because he's making fun of the TS gear. A common thing ammong UG'ers.
Also, did I make some kind of insult? Is the "fag" necessary?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||