Page 1 of 3
A match is already going on. Wait till that is over, then let the new holder decide what topic they are going to use, then you can challenge. Also get in the top tier.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
in

Zach and I will PM our pieces to Joris as soon as we can, hopefully no longer than 5 days. He will put up the poll.
I'm so sick of this ****, I've been trying to get a god damn match with this for like 6 months. I call next, god damn.
www.facebook.com/longlostcomic
Quote by ZanasCross
Are we saying shape as in Joris's strong suit or as in what we did for Kyrl's comp?

'shape'
Don't ignore me! I'll crush you, I'LL CRUSH YOU.

I want to start doing this like professional wrestling.

"So, Joris, you pussy! You think you can take me, you're dodging my challenge because you're a pussy! I have twenty two inch pythons, I'll rip your head off. Clean off!"

Rawr motherfucker, Rawr!
www.facebook.com/longlostcomic
I think the categories should be more challenging... (which is to say I think shape poem and rhyme AABB should be stripped off because I think they're boring).

Which is to also say I think that you could add a couple more "closed-form" options up there and few would complain.
Ok then, to get this ball rolling again.

Phantom1 has given up the belt, so according to the rules it is handed to the current points leader, who is Fate_of_Mind. So congrats. He will soon post in this thread and declare what one of the five options he is going to choose and then 2 people can challenge him.

As for the options, for every belt holder the options will change, sometimes hard, some easy. I don't really want to make them all too hard, variety is key. If you'd like to submit a list please use the Contest Suggestion thread and I will build a list of all the options. Thanks.
OK just to get this rolling again, I will fill the 2nd spot.

I'll send a piece asap.
I'm sorry I haven't seen this sooner. PM next time if you're stuck.

Yes you are correct. Title it: Champions Belt: Match 1 - Zanas/THW/F.O.M
Well, we finally got the 2nd challenger.

Polls up tonight.

I don't know why more people don't try this, if you win it's 2 points, and no risk to your current total. With the chance to win another 5 points.

Oh well.
You decide what topic from the 5 you would like. Then post it. Hopefuly then you'll get 2 challengers come forward they send their pieces to you and you post like I did and we carry on.
Ok, as per the rule changes made this season, Dylan has now reneged his belt due to inactivity, he was PMed to remind him of this and hasn't replied.

This means congratulations to our newest Belt Holder ZanasCross.

All the competition choices have been reset and Zach can now pick what the topic will be and open the door for 2 challengers to try and steal his belt.

GO!
Awesome!

Explanation of the imitation: Quite simple, pick an artist, post said artist as soon as possible or when you challenge and then write your piece imitating the style of your band.

Challenges are open!

I aint gonna pass up this opportunity; I'm in.
Alright, we're sorted. Each of us have a week as of tonight to write and submit our pieces to Zach, he will then post the poll and Zach's first challenge begins.
Page 1 of 3