does anyone know approximately how much it would cost to buy my girlfriend a kitten?

im not sure if i can go to petco.com and look at prices like a can at guitarcenter lol

but ya the cat she had her entire life just recently was put down and i feel bad

flame away pit

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Go to an animal shelter, thats where I got my cat. It's cheaper and makes you feel all nice and warm inside. Are you POSITIVE she wants a cat? It could be a fatal error if she doesn't want one.
she does

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

????
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Well anyway, if your positive she wants one, just go to an animal shelter then. Thats where I got my cat and he pwns some serious noobs.

EDIT: Don't get a kitten, their stupidness outweighs the cuteness.
Last edited by Chobes at Feb 22, 2008,
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Damn cats, my girl cat just sat and meowed for 10 minutes, then .. for lack of a better way to phrase it, got her period all over my bed.

hmph

unlucky dude...
Goto an animal shelter, give a poorly treated cat a better life.

You lay me down as I go to the store
Sorrow ate me, I'm not me anymore
Play these heavens one more time
I'm not yours and I'm not mine

When you hear music after it's over, it's gone in the air.
You can never capture it again.

My girlfriend has 3 of the ****ers and I'm highly allergic. I'll throw one in a box and post it to you if you cover the cost of delivery. They're very tame. One's called Cuddles. The other two are Spit and Spat.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Damn cats, my girl cat just sat and meowed for 10 minutes, then .. for lack of a better way to phrase it, got her period all over my bed.

hmph

That's why you get them spayed or neutered.

As Bob Barker always says,

Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
You have to be 110% positive she wants a cat. Hell, get her to say it. Bring up that her cat died a few times and maybe if the stars and moon and earth align, you'll be lucky enough to get her to say it. Buying her one could be very bad if she doesn't want another one. For some people, replacing speckles(I'm assuming) is not an option and would only make things worse.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Don't buy one!!!

Go adopt one. The SPCA almost always has some kittens on hand.

The best part is....

....they're free!

But you might wanna get her some food for it. Maybe a littler box and some toys too.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
Don't buy one!!!

Go adopt one. The SPCA almost always has some kittens on hand.

The best part is....

....they're free!

But you might wanna get her some food for it. Maybe a littler box and some toys too.

Free? The one in my city charged us $100 for a dog, I think around $50 or $75 for a cat. Well maybe the animals themselves were free, but we had to pay for their vaccinations.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
I think we payed $75 for our cat, it didn't bother me though, we are just helping the animals that haven't been adopted.
i think it depends on teh breed and stuff... i dont really remember but i think last year when we bought a kitten it was like 75 bucks or somewhere around there
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by FloyDZeD
That's why you get them spayed or neutered.

As Bob Barker always says,

poor cats and dogs

its got to suck to get spayed or neutered
shelters tend to have more cats than kittens... everyone wants a kitten, very few people want an adult cat.

Best bet is the local paper classifieds or something similar if you're looking for a free to good home kitty. Looks in pet shop windows for ads and stuff.
@-}-}-}-
If you want to do something really awesome, adopt an actual cat. They usually have the advantage of already being vaccinated, and you save a creature from being put down. They're usually much cheaper. But your chick might not want a new cat, so be careful.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I would make sure she wants one first. I bet you can find free kitten adds in the newspaper. I see them all the time. If you get one from a pound your bound to pay atleast 90 bucks, atleast thats how much they are here.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
it cost us about $100 to get ours from the local Humane League a few months ago. i dont know what other places charge.