i have an old (80s) strat body, and im putting a 90s ibanez neck on it
conversion is fine, intonation will be okay.
problem is i need an ibanez pickgaurd or im gonna have to cut into a strat style one to make the neck fit nicely (the fretboard carries over into the body)

so which one would be a better choice, its a cyberpunk'd strat looks shot to hell and semi-futuristic at once, so it might make sense to take a strat PG and tear it apart.
i was planning to do that a bit anyway.....
i can post pics if you guys want.

now heres the main problem, ive nearly no money and to top it off the PG either has to be H or HH

not many around.....for cheap atleast
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
get the orig pickguard and cut it but make it look nice. those edges dont need to be beveled so they should be easy but i think thats your best bet
the oringinal PG is an SSS
so it wont work, i need an H or HH because ive two really nice vintage pups i wanna throw in there
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
cut the pickguard to be h/s/h
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
yeah idk man thats gonna be some work i think yo should stick with the original guard as long as possible though. So i think that you should just cut pickup holes to your fancy and have fun.
I got an old Ibanez pickguard from my RX 20, don't know if the holes will match up to your strat style body though. its an H-H one too. needs some tlc. i say u try doing what Magre up there suggested though, just so its easier to change pickups should you decide to.
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY