A bad one.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Very nicely put. Or, with $30 more, you could get the Fulltone Bass Drive, which is one of the best distortions out there.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
A bad one.

Says the person with the Behringer...

Can you get a used Boss ME-50B for that? That's the cheapest usable bass multi, IMO.
Actually I got my Digitech BP200 for that. No its not the "best" multi effect out there, but it does the job nicely.
you might be able to used if you find the right dealer. but alot of the dealers try to jack up the price or just drop it a little.

but if the TS is wanting new. he's limited on options. Behringer, zoom, and Digitech.

the behringer is kind of soppy on the effects. sad sad chorus

Zooms are ok, but you get alot of unwanted crap and noise. i've had experience with both the guitar and bass zooms. as well as digitech.. wich is the best youre probably gonna get unless you save up... and i would reccomend saving up
Quote by anarkee
Actually I got my Digitech BP200 for that. No its not the "best" multi effect out there, but it does the job nicely.

good call!
in this price range, i think the Digitech BP200 is perfect. it has all the basic effects, and some pretty cool pre-sets. i believe it has a rhythm machine, and a tuner. those two are worth the price alone. single pedals are great if you know exactly what sound you need. multi's give you a choice of several sounds. and fewer cables generally means less noise. the best effect is a good bass played through a decent amp. just add fingers, makes it's own sauce.
maybe a zoom b2
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400