http://www.myspace.com/jonsfanmusic

"They're Calling Your Name". It's a song my uncle Danny and I made. Listen to the mp3 version before watching the video of it, cuz it sounds better :P. So lemme know what you think. Also if you didn't notice, it's downloadable, just click the download button right next to the song name if you want to download it ~_^.

Yea some day my jazz/acoustic ambient/whatever music will reap millions all over the world. Some day.........
hmmm.
its good.
but i think the intro is too fast.
i kinda imagined it the be slower and more laid back.
but the sax is great.
well, the whole song is great, but i did kinda imagine it to be slower.
i won't pretend to be a genius about sax, but it sounds great.

really easy to listen to.

hope youll crit mine?
its on my profile, "do you remember how it was"

and if you could, add mypace too.

myspace.com/delphiandelphian

nice job
Actually you're right, I did want it to be a little bit slower. Well the whole song and video were all done in one day. Like seriously my uncle Danny just improvised all 4 layers of the sax parts in that one day, he's like a master of his instrument and music theory. Maybe the next time I visit him in Sacramento we can do a remix to make it sound slower and more high quality and stuff.

Also I heard your profile song. Sounds pretty relaxing. I can almost here a tremolo effect with the guitar, how it fades in and out, I like that effect. And the synth or violin or whatever you used helped it sound more fuller. Pretty good stuff =D.

And that randomfanmusic myspace isn't my main one, it's just the one I used to host whatever music I feel like putting on there for my profile song. So how about I add you to my main one?
Hey man i really like the sound of the song, both guitar and sax sound good, especially the sound quality of the sax. Mind checkin out my stuff here ? thanks dude
well my stupid computer is acting up and for some reason wont load anyones myspace music player so i had to go off the video, until its working i wont crit the production just the song, and it was absolutely great! your uncle is a great saxophonist, i wish i knew more people like that, i know a piano player who has the same ability to just make instant awesome for peoples tracks and it annoys me to death, anyway back on task...excellent song!!
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab
aha it works now! i will crit as it goes, wow the body of the guitar is a little overpowering it is hurting my ears and it drowns out the nuances of the other instruments, there is a bit of noise on the intro, what kind of mic were you using? now that i am listening to this version i can hear all of the sax layers though and it sounds even better than the video, please sort out the mix though because this could be great!
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab