My Fender G-DEC Junior bit the dust last weekend, it is under warranty and My local Guitar shop have agreed to allow me the cost of a new one (£100) against another amp as I told them I was thinking of upgrading. However, my choices are some what limited because I am without an amp so will have to make a choice from what they currently have in stock. I was looking for something in the 30 to 60 watt range, I am mostly interested in Rock,blues and country, I suppose the heaviest I'm likely to go is Zep, ACDC or some Hendrix stuff. So guys some feedback on the following would be much appreciated.

Like I said I need to sort it tomorrow and what I list is all I can choose from so please stick to what's on the list. with the £100 I am being allowed I can only afford up to another £100 so budget is £200.

Vox Valvetronic AD50VT
Rolland Cube 30X
Rolland Cube 60 with COSM Modeling and DSP
Fender Frontman up to 100 watt
Fender FM 25 DS.

Before someone suggests I take my guitar to the shop and try them, that's all very well but doesn't really give any clue to long term usability and just because it sounds good in the shop doesn't mean it will sound the same at home.
I wish I had tallent and ability.

Squier Vintage Modified Strat, Black with laquered 70s neck
Farida FLP-26
Vox VT20+
Ampkit for iPod
Jamvox (not impressed)
yeah i got a valvetronix its one of the best amps for the money and the features on it will keep you busy of hours. and you can play jazz country blues rock metal whatever you want
Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick
roland cube 60 is very good, perfect for bedroom practice and could do a small gig
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
microcube 60 is very good i used to have it but it dosent do my style
MY GEAR

Ibanez Af105 (JIZZ )
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone les paul standard
Fender frontman 212r
Yamaha p85

Coheed and cambria: Welcome home - what a song
and more......
Quote by uldhppi
Also Peavey Transtubes (if available and priced right.)

I can only choose from the list mentioned.

Thanks everyone I'm extremely grateful for the input, as I expected it's close call between the Valvetronic and Cube 60 so I guess the rest is up to me.

Mods, feel free to close the thread my question has been answered.
I wish I had tallent and ability.

Squier Vintage Modified Strat, Black with laquered 70s neck
Farida FLP-26
Vox VT20+
Ampkit for iPod
Jamvox (not impressed)
Quote by steven seagull
Vox Valvetronix.

+1
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
one of the roland ones...i got one so don't have to cart around my halfstack if i only wanna jam with a friend or wanna go somewhere and play or something....they sound really good and are built like a tank. they both have COSM modeling, and they can definitely fit your style of music, they also have digital effects like flanger, delay, chorus, reverb etc!