I'm looking for a good digital camera to take to concerts. I need one with a good zoom. With the camera i own, the zoom looks farther away than we actually were. Third row looks like row 15 almost.

Any suggestions?
Quote by WillPlayForFood
Tell her you want to sodomize her with a chainsaw
Quote by FrenchyFungus
OMFG, an opinion.

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNN!
Quote by TheQuailman
this is forbidden where I live. You might get kicked out if the security sees you doing it.
Just wanted to let you know.

+1

In the UK if venue staff catch you with a video recorder they will confiscate it.
No i mean one that just take pictures. yeah video-ing is illegal where i live to. but taking pictures isn't. thats what i meant.
Quote by WillPlayForFood
Tell her you want to sodomize her with a chainsaw
Quote by FrenchyFungus
OMFG, an opinion.

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNN!
Here in Manchester they don't confiscate the cameras, I've just been asked to stop recording the videos and the event staff have left me alone. Most of the time they don't care though, I was recording quite alot at the Smashing Pumpkins gig last week and they didn't bat an eyelid.

I've got a Pentax Optio 7 MP 3x Zoom, pretty decent camera, check it out!
Quote by nashville_star
No i mean one that just take pictures. yeah video-ing is illegal where i live to. but taking pictures isn't. thats what i meant.

Pretty much anything will do. The stage lights usually are so bright that you'll get good results with practically any camera. Though I recommend one that takes the pictures quickly, so you don't get slurs. Digicam is a must, as you'll want to immediately check the quality of your photos.