Hi all,

I am looking at the Little Giant Blackheart 5w amp from soundcontrol.co.uk

I am not sure whether to spend the money on the combo or the head and cab, basically both for the same price.

Price wise, it looks great - but what kind of sounds can it achieve?

Any help would be great thanks. I got some pedals that could help, namley the Big Muff, and a Marshall Shredmaster.

Cheers.
Look in my profile for a demo of it.
I showed basically every tone it can get (minus running a metal muff or a fuzz into it).
I'd go for the stack.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I've got the stack. The combo probably would be more portable, but you could use the cab with other amps too if you wanted.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by Biatch
Hi all,

I am looking at the Little Giant Blackheart 5w amp from soundcontrol.co.uk

I am not sure whether to spend the money on the combo or the head and cab, basically both for the same price.

Price wise, it looks great - but what kind of sounds can it achieve?

Any help would be great thanks. I got some pedals that could help, namley the Big Muff, and a Marshall Shredmaster.

Cheers.

If you can, get down to soundcontrol and try it out for yourself.Thats the best bet.Coincidentally im going to soundcontrol tomorrow to try a range of amps....

But yeh, try it out if you can.IF not then i would look for sound files(like someones already done on his profile), and personally, i would get the combo.

+adam+
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.