My nose is stuffed up and i'm singing live tonight at my schools talent show 500 + people. and i need a remedy before the show later tonight 730, this is my last resort. im posting from school at 126 central time... please help
My Baby:
Gretsch G5120 Electromatic Hollowbody
Quote by The Minorthreat
Fake sex is so overrated, real sex is in.

[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']We were watching Troy, and when the soldiers came out of the horse we heard some teen girl in the back go "OMG I KNEW IT!!"
well for the non med route, something super spicy usually clears me out pretty quickly....ummm sit in a room with steam if you can, like turn the shower way up and the steam should help
mint.... have something REALLY minty.. even if it is a minty chewing gum.. clears the nose instantly.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by wlcm2themachine
well for the non med route, something super spicy usually clears me out pretty quickly....ummm sit in a room with steam if you can, like turn the shower way up and the steam should help

or just put some steaming hot water in a cup, add some mint and have your head held above it with a towel covering your head.
Snort pepper. Painful but it works.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
if you're taking a shower before the show, blow snot rockets to clear your sinuses. it works for me every time.
Quote by JewMasatFlex
if you're taking a shower before the show, blow snot rockets to clear your sinuses. it works for me every time.

That's disgusting.
snort lemon juice. may possibly be the most painful thing ever but itll clear u up for sure. also if ur throat is congested drink water with lomen juice, acids will clear the congestion
My Gear:
Fender '72 Tele Thinline Deluxe Reissue
Vox Night Train 15W
something with very much alcohol, like 70 % or more.
Other than that, try to sniff something in the chemistry lab, something with Ph -1

Did it once really deep, its agony, but it really helps
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.