I'm in guitar class right now and I have to pick an artist to do a report on, I'm stuck. John Frusciante, or PG ?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Why as you asking?

Froosh, obviously.

You lay me down as I go to the store
Sorrow ate me, I'm not me anymore
Play these heavens one more time
I'm not yours and I'm not mine

When you hear music after it's over, it's gone in the air.
You can never capture it again.

damn...I'd say Paul, but that's only because I like listening to him more than John. Do you play more funk rock/rock than shred, or vice versa?
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
I'd have to say I like John more, but Paul's skills are crazeeeeee :O

Edit; I play more Frusciante style lol.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

paul ftw!
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
uhh...then do the report on John. Then you can give more insight on the fretplay.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
The pit has enlightened me to do John Frusciante. Thanks brahs.