For those of you who have played Rock Band and have done the "Endless Set list" how long did it take you. Because me and my friend are thinking about doing it, but we want to know how long it takes. With breaks in between some songs. Thanks.
it took us about two nights..about 6-7 hours i believe
Originally posted by V12prowler
u could use a blowtorch and a fetus
Quote by markieman
it took us about two nights..about 6-7 hours i believe

Did you get a lot of fans for beating it?
WTF is the endless setlist?
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Quote by last-1s-out
WTF is the endless setlist?

Its in World Tour which you play with at least 2 people(unless you play a instrument and sing) and after you get pretty far in World Tour your able to do the Endless Set list which is all the songs in the game made into a set list.
wtf would you wanna play a "fake" guitar when you can play a "real" guitar?
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
thats nuts.

I'd proberly explode after a while.

I'd be happy playing Welcome home then leave lol
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie

Woo
Quote by last-1s-out
thats nuts.

I'd proberly explode after a while.

I'd be happy playing Welcome home then leave lol

Well I'm only doing it so i get the Achievement.
Taking breaks or just in one sitting?
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie

Woo
Quote by Little_Buster

Why not play both, the best of both worlds.
Quote by last-1s-out
Taking breaks or just in one sitting?

Seeing that its gonna take about 6-7 hours there's definitely gonna be multiple breaks.
Quote by Little_Buster

Because, Rock Band and Guitar Hero are really nothing like guitar. That's like saying someone should stop building model boats to become a race car driver.

I play real guitar and Guitar Hero, Guitar hero has no effect on my real guitar playing whats so ever. If anything, it helps strengthen my pinky.

Sorry man, can't help you out, I've played Rock Band but I've never heard of the endless setlist. I was just trying to talk that other guy.
yeh alright.
but what ticks me off is that people who cant play guitar, but plays guitar hero, walks around telling everybody they can play guitar.
am i the only one that gets pissed off by that?
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
Quote by Little_Buster
yeh alright.
but what ticks me off is that people who cant play guitar, but plays guitar hero, walks around telling everybody they can play guitar.

No. You and ever other person who has said that ( there are millions of guitar hero threads)

Fact: Real guitarists know that guitar hero is just a game. If those people that play guitar hero try to say they play "real" guitar, just kindly ask them to play something on a real guitar. Then walk away laughing.
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by Little_Buster
yeh alright.

I've never once heard anybody say that.
Quote by TehPwn3r
Well I'm only doing it so i get the Achievement.

How much do you get from it?
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

Quote by Little_Buster
yeh alright.

Yeah many people do, but in future dont be such a dick about someone playing the game for enjoyment. Moron.
If i didn't play "real" guitar i would go to this website, i would just go to like the Guitar Hero or w/e forum.