Nice guitar
Played very well, good job.
The beginning sounded a little out of tune, like it was flat, maybe thats just me though.
I had to laugh when you forgot to pedal on the distortion at that one part lol
I think on the clean parts, Kirk and jaymz are using chorus pedals.
But otherwise it sounds good.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
nice guitar dont you just love s series ibanez guitars... anyway your guitar is a little out a tune but no matter well done anyway! pretty clean playing, some minor mistakes where you kill notes too soon, otherwise good cover!
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab
Quote by notonlybutalso
nice guitar dont you just love s series ibanez guitars... anyway your guitar is a little out a tune but no matter well done anyway! pretty clean playing, some minor mistakes where you kill notes too soon, otherwise good cover!

Yeah I love my Ibanez
my only problem with it is it doesn't have a 24th fret, which is used in a lot of songs i've been wanting to learn :/
but oh well, it's still a great guitar

thanks for the comments everyone. My guitar does sound a bit out of tune, probably because I just tuned it from D standard the other night and didn't check the tuning before recording :/