Experimental is correct. lol.
Personally, I thought it was awesome. Not something I'd listen to, but altogether it was just fun.
I couldn't tell if someone was doing percussion with their mouth in the first song. Were they? If so, not bad anyway.
Qualities decent. And it's different, so yes, I thought it was pretty cool.

If you would, add my band on myspace and comment or whatever if you like us.
www.myspace.com/ashesofgomorrah
crit me too, if you will.
If you were a man I would punch you. I would punch you right in the mouth.
Nothing wrong with experimental for sure. I really liked groove rider 45, that song was just fun, with the cool sounding drums and somewhat relaxing/ groovy leads and melodies.
What you had of "Hardline", was a little bit too weird for me. I liked the beat and the bass groove you had, but the heavy guitars just didn't seem to fit in with me, along with the shredding at the end.
232 was another cool track. The shredding seemed a bit out of place here among the relaxing trippyness, but that massive whammy bend changed my mind about all of that because it was just friggin amazing. The beat gets special note here too- it makes me feel a certain way, kinda like theres lil bugs crawling all over me. Might not be a good thing when one is tripping.

I know this is more just comments than constructive, mostly because I have no real things to say you should do- it's all very cleanly produced and well realized, and none of it is weak, just some parts don't appeal to me. This is very good experimental work, and that's just the the with experimental- some of it works for some people, some of it doesn't. Good work on it, you've clearly got some serious skills.

Take a look at mine, if you've got a few minutes https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=794054 Thanks
Cool songs... I'm a big fan of electronic music and I really liked the blend of guitar and electronic instruments on your song. I don't really have much to criticise, all of the songs sounded interesting and entertaining. I'm eager to hear how the finished songs will sound.

Check out mine? http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=792417
Quote by Sadistic sponge
Nothing wrong with experimental for sure. I really liked groove rider 45, that song was just fun, with the cool sounding drums and somewhat relaxing/ groovy leads and melodies.
What you had of "Hardline", was a little bit too weird for me. I liked the beat and the bass groove you had, but the heavy guitars just didn't seem to fit in with me, along with the shredding at the end.
232 was another cool track. The shredding seemed a bit out of place here among the relaxing trippyness, but that massive whammy bend changed my mind about all of that because it was just friggin amazing. The beat gets special note here too- it makes me feel a certain way, kinda like theres lil bugs crawling all over me. Might not be a good thing when one is tripping.

I know this is more just comments than constructive, mostly because I have no real things to say you should do- it's all very cleanly produced and well realized, and none of it is weak, just some parts don't appeal to me. This is very good experimental work, and that's just the the with experimental- some of it works for some people, some of it doesn't. Good work on it, you've clearly got some serious skills.

Take a look at mine, if you've got a few minutes https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=794054 Thanks

sadistic sponge i checked out the song in your profile.It's a good concept you got there.The beginning almost had an indie screamo type of vibe(going from light to heavy)and the middle part with the phaserwah(i think)had a good bit of trippiness to iot.The leads were too bad(they weren't executed the best )but they complimented the song fairly well and gave it a nice climatic feel at the end.One thing i would recommend is to bring the drums furthere up in the mkix to give the song that added"punch"that it needs.Overall though good writing and again a nice solid concept.Thanks for the crit on mine.
Last edited by rifferextacy517 at Feb 23, 2008,
I've already reviewed your stuff in the past. Which new song did you want me to look at?
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music