Page 1 of 2
i was just wondering if anyone had some recommendations for a play list or certain songs that would be cool during an acid trip. so far ive got some pink floyd some tool. a little led zeppelin and even audioslave. please dont just get on here and tell me how bad drugs are. i alreadyknow. i just want music to listen to while im doin them. thanks
"Stop being an idiot", by sort your life out.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist

Why do you care - me.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Maybe you should try the drug thread.
But I'd try out highly different styles of music, For example james last followed by dimmu borgir followed by alicia keys followed by some punk rock, etc. you get the idea.

Or just some really psychedelic stuff.
Quote by rabidguitarist

how bout "dont be a douchebag because u think ur values or morals are the correct ones" by the people who know acid/drugs arent the end all and be all of ruining a life

i no the title and band name are a little long but hey the music really speaks to me
Quote by rabidguitarist

+1, that's a great song.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Ozric Tentacles and early Porcupine Tree.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by nt1440
how bout "dont be a douchebag because u think ur values or morals are the correct ones" by the people who know acid/drugs arent the end all and be all of ruining a life

i no the title and band name are a little long but hey the music really speaks to me

i like that one
Quote by clancy256
i like that one

Well then youre an idiot.

**** acid.
I've been here since '04.

ok trust me on this one.

Download some shpongle.

Trippiest music I've heard in a while.

And stay away from Stalaggh when on acid, haha... seriously.
Quote by nt1440

Oh Grow up
Rabidguitarist > You.
133 18 9463 8395 24 22 8358 4939
Quote by ipdaily
i was just wondering if anyone had some recommendations for a play list or certain songs that would be cool during an acid trip. so far ive got some pink floyd some tool. a little led zeppelin and even audioslave. please dont just get on here and tell me how bad drugs are. i alreadyknow. i just want music to listen to while im doin them. thanks

read his post before you come on here and be faggoty prudes.
Quote by NFFC_1865

**** acid.

nice OPINON there buddy, it holds no relevence to us here, ur like a wall to us

and id suggest any JEFFERSON AIRPLANE. that stuff is trippy even without drugs

and to the TS, please do be careful, have a trip sitter, and a calm and safe environment to trip in

and have fun! please write ur experience afterword in the drug thread! i look forward to reading it
man, i listened to that old psychodellic-rock album by Pink Floyd - Ummagumma. I thought it was pretty s#it shocking at the time but i'd imagine if you were trippin you'd probably love it.
Quote by Big_Rat
Whats a ****ing acid trip??

When you trip over a bucket of acid.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by demonsheep
Oh Grow up
Rabidguitarist > You.

ur telling someone what to do with their own life? thinking u have some type of authority over the TS? he has his own POV on life and morals, if u think u have the ability to change that, ur the one that needs to some growing up
Quote by nt1440
ur telling someone what to do with their own life? thinking u have some type of authority over the TS? he has his own POV on life and morals, if u think u have the ability to change that, ur the one that needs to some growing up

Oh shut up...

I was just pissing around, I'm not trying to start an argument here.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by nt1440

I don't Give two Flying F**Ks about your views either.
I happen to be an Asshole
Dealeth with it.
133 18 9463 8395 24 22 8358 4939
Watch trippy music videos, or a trippy movie. Pink Floyd is perfect. Also, asian music is good, as is trip-hop... And mix it up.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Oh shut up...

I was just pissing around, I'm not trying to start an argument here.

oh, well if u were just playing around, im srry

thats what pissing around means right? (srry, im american )
Quote by demonsheep
I don't Give two Flying F**Ks about your views either.
I happen to be an Asshole
Dealeth with it.

This is such an ownage phrase I'm gonna steal it. Is that ok?
Quote by NFFC_1865

**** acid.

im pretty sure he didnt ask if you thought it was cool or not

anyways... my friends listen to tool or pink floyd when they do it
search Liquid Crystal Vision on Google Videos.

Music wise:

Banana Moon
Ozric Tentacles
Boards of Canada
Efterklang
Thom Yorke's solo album
A Silver Mt. Zion
Page 1 of 2