what is your most embarrassing moment at a gig that you've ever played at?
Mm tripping over my 10 inch searchbar
member of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm silvertoness11 to join

Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
In the beginning there was nothing...

...which exploded.

UG MISSLE SILO!
Quote by Kjoyea
Mm tripping over my 10 inch searchbar

+1 search there is already a thread like this.
Quote by WillPlayForFood
+1 search there is already a thread like this.

I think it might even be on the 1st page...
I jumped...my cords ripped from crotch to kneee.

next song:put a bandana on over it and turned gangsta.
I told our lead trumpet player during a private gig (that was supposed to be quiet) to bust a nut and play up 2 octaves.

Needless to say when everyone is quiet and you say that out loud, well, let's say some laughs were heard
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by gallagher2006
Forgot the words, but the crowd didn't, so I just walked off stage and went for a piss.

Good night

night!
got too drunk before hand and puked all over the people standing within 15 feet of me, but got none of it on me and continued on
Not having straplocks and the strap falling off my bass twice. Also someone stealing my pint, i had it next to the amp and someone stole it!

Cheeky git
My band was doing an audition for a battle of the bands and our vocalist choked and forgot the lyrics to half of our songs...Needless to say, we didn't make the seocnd cuts.
Quote by Moggan13
Not having straplocks and the strap falling off my bass twice. Also someone stealing my pint, i had it next to the amp and someone stole it!

Cheeky git

Next time when you play there have a pint in the same location but with rohypnol as an added bonus.