lmao i remember when we got a new amp for church and we went to guitar center and started looking. there was a spider something and my dad was like try it...honestly i didnt like it. my dad wanted to get it because of all the "effects." he doesnt really know about amps... then some sales guy came by asked if we wanted to try a peavey valveking 112. it had just come in. i liked it and we bought it....after learning more about tube amps and how to harness their true power (that sounded so cheesy lol) i love it!

so anyone else with last minute decisions?
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
you definitely did well with the VK versus spider.

no real last minute decisions here, but often when i can't decide what to buy, something else comes up online etc. and makes my choice easier. I discover another cool make or something.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i went in GC to buy either an epi SG or a Michael kelly guitar... but i decided to try a PRS SE singlecut... after i played it... the other ones that i was supposed to buy just didnt feel "right"... so i ended up with a PRS and im in love