Page 1 of 2
title says it all

post some of your perfect timed "thats what she said" moments whether you came up with them yourself or you heard a friend say it.

mine would porbably be when i was in math class and the teacher was teaching something new and wrote an equation on the boared and my friend goes 'It's to big" and i said "thats what she said."
someone was talking about some level in a game and said it's so hard and my friend said that's what she said
What an exciting story.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
We use it a lot about my mate's ex girlfriend.
For example, if my mate says "Aw man you're quality at this!"
I'll hit him with "That's what Sian said."
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by lambofgod40
title says it all

thats what she said
LTD M-100FM
THE BEEST!
one time my friend was aking a teacher how she knew when kids were using their phones in class and she said "There's nothing THAT important or exciting in your lap."

i stifled a laugh and barely got "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID" out before cracking UP!!!
People say that all the time, and they always botch it. It's a stupid fad like peple calling themselves McLovin on myspace
It's hard to describe That's What She Said jokes over the internet, in all honesty.

They are totally spur of the moment jokes...they don't work when you have to tell them back to someone.
The.
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
I think I just pee'd a little bit.

That´s what she said.
in band one of the people i know brought in his recorder cuz he had wanted to do a solo in a song(he usually plays trumpet) and he had a soprano. so this one person looks at it and says "wow its so small!" it was hilarious
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
i fail at these jokes, someone said "that was the worst five seconds of my life"
and i said "thats what your ma said last night"
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
It's hard to describe That's What She Said jokes over the internet, in all honesty.

They are totally spur of the moment jokes...they don't work when you have to tell them back to someone.

Logic logic logic, blah blah blah. Thank you captain obvious. Its obviously a thread for FUN created out of BOREDOM, so lighten up and have fun with it.
I was at work today and this lady hands me a 20 and says "omg this feels so thick."
I wanted to say it so bad but I didn't because I want to keep my job.
Quote by yeoman125
i fail at these jokes, someone said "that was the worst five seconds of my life"

i like...it's nice
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
yeah you kinda have to be there for thats what she said moments...

but a couple of days ago, we were reading the crucible in english, and my teacher was talking about how this guy grabbed a broom handle was gonna beat his daughter. he said "He went downstairs and applied the wood."

thats what she she said...
in school i was asked to go to the supplies room with a box to take like 50 ;pounds of paper back to the room. The box was supposed to hold all the paper but it was a small box. I come back to the room and this happens...

Friend: What took ya?
Me: It wouldn't fit
Friend: That's what she said
-GBD <JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!
Quote by yeoman125

I lol'd
Someone in my class suggested they and the teacher have a dancing contest, then started talking about those dance revolution games where you use your fingers to play and suggested they have a fingering contest.
two and a half men.
OK, one time my band teacher was making us tune.
He's tuning one of the trumpets and says, "Ok, you need to pull out."
Then the fat kid beside him said, "That what she saiddd!"
Awakening The Revenant
Deathcore side project: Malevolent

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.
My friend got glue on his hands.

"Ewww, it's all white and gloopy!"

I couldn't resist.

Srsly.

I just say it at random times when it doesn't really mean anything and it doesn't make sense in the context of the conversation.

I get a good laugh out of their responses most of the time.

I guess that qualifies me to be a "That's what she said" sadist.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Quote by IHATECHILDREN

I agree. Their an offline joke. Online? Meh...
Bet one in a while I had:

super hot chick that I'm doing a presentation with, and she's talking about one part of a thing we analyzed for the presentation. She referenced a quote thatwas in our powerpoint and she said, because she wasn't going to read it:

"it's up there, and it's reaaally long"

couldn't resist. The teacher found it humourous, as did most of the class.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
I'm notorious at school for saying "That's what she said." Once, this girl was trying to talk to me and I seriously said "That's what she said" at the end of every sentence she uttered and they all made sense. Anyway, for some reason, I pointed my finger at her when she said something at the end and she finally got mad at me and said, "Stop pointing that thing at me or I'll cut it off"

That's what she said
She didn't speak to me for the rest of the week...
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Karvid= Win. Just win. Toddfive?
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by its_alive
/fail

Thats what she said
PSN: Pancakehead3

Add me and say you're from UG
Quote by Karvid
I'm notorious at school for saying "That's what she said." Once, this girl was trying to talk to me and I seriously said "That's what she said" at the end of every sentence she uttered and they all made sense. Anyway, for some reason, I pointed my finger at her when she said something at the end and she finally got mad at me and said, "Stop pointing that thing at me or I'll cut it off"

That's what she said
She didn't speak to me for the rest of the week...

haha SAME! I'm "that guy" for sure.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
It gets annoying when people do it too often, so now I do "anti that's what she said jokes".

Ex:
Friend: What the hell that???
Me: That's what she said.

Brother: Wow, please never do that to me again
Me: That's what she said!!

I have at least 2 amazing ones everyday...this girl that wants me to bone her says stuff to me all the time in hopes that i will take it pervy and make a thats what you said comment...its fun being a pervert :happy:

Last edited by Altoidwithmelon at Dec 19, 2008,
I get at least 5 a day on stuff my math teacher says. Sometimes I think she sets me up...

for example she said "now you gotta arch it off" and talking about a compass; "the pointy thing just won't stay put"
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
i was putting my usb in my friends laptop

friend: no youre putting it in the wrong hole, it wont fit
me: that's what she said
You had to be there, but
In band My teacher was telling one of the percussionists how to use the jingle bells correctly and he said that you had to hit it like this
(now I'm going to try to paint an image in your mind of what he did)
[
Hold hands as if you're about to stab someone with a knife
now smack the top of your hand with your other hand
now move the other hand against it so it makes humorous sex slap sounds
]

I said that's what she said to the slapping noise.
Entire clarinet section behind me laughed.

probably a you had to be there moments.

The other time was when my rythm guitarist broke his G string and yelled that he did so outloud. And then I said it.
Blogging is Narrating your life to a world that doesn't care.
Page 1 of 2